Cheers from London! As you may know, I’m currently visiting the UK for work; it’s easily one of my favorite destinations in the world. This weekend, I spent most of my time roaming around the bustling streets and charming neighborhoods. The weather has been FREEZING, but thankfully I packed my Burberry Ashurst Quilted Jacket and Heritage Check Scarf. Lifesavers!
There are a few designers that instantly come to mind when I think of Britain, including some of my all-times favorites like Roksanda (obsessed with this and this), Victoria Beckham (like this) and Christopher Kane to name a few. One of the most iconic? Burberry. Their classic plaid print has been completely reimagined for Fall 2017 by their designer, Christopher Bailey.
I’ve found that Burberry is the perfect designer brand for gift giving as well. From their women’s apparel to accessories, shoes to makeup and even fragrance. You really can’t go wrong with anything from their collection. Nordstrom has an amazing selection of Burberry offerings, and they even provide free shipping and free returns. I’ve included some of my favorite picks at the bottom of the post to help get you ahead of your holiday shopping list. Enjoy!
Here are some of my favorite Burberry options for fall/winter and holiday gifts:
- This boot has my name written all over it! I even included it in my holiday gift guide.
- How cute is this card case? Plus, it’s under $300.
- The most classic trench coat. Order one size up.
- A reversible plaid cape? Sign me up!
- I’m thinking my niece needs these, right? Also this too (can we say twinsies)?
- This is the #1 rated wallet by customers for a reason! So classic and chic.
Photography by Victoria Metaxas
Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post. Collaborations like these help make Style Charade possible.
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!