Small Business Saturday is a wonderful time to support independent companies and brands. Today, I’ve rounded up my picks for the best places to shop for Small Business Saturday. The majority of these companies are Chicago-based, which makes me incredibly happy (I’m a big fan of shopping local)! Be sure to bookmark these sites for the future as well.
My favorite bag is 20% off this weekend only! Shop it here!
The Best Places to Shop for Small Business Saturday 2017
- ALICE & WONDER: The cutest Chicago-based apparel and home store. I’m especially loving this and this (although everything is perfect)!
- ANA ROMERO COLLECTION: This amazing and talented designer creates the most amazing textiles and accessories (including their phenomenal clutches). See how I styled mine in this post.
- BARRINGTON GIFTS: Life is better monogrammed, right?! Their travel bags and totes are the best!
- BON APRONTIT: Do you have a chef in your life? These adorable aprons make the perfect gift for the stylish cook. I’m especially partial to the Rose style.
- CAMILYN BETH: Have you seen Camilyn’s gorgeous line of dresses? I’ve been wearing her brand for several years, and I can attest that they are the most compliment-inducing dresses you’ll ever wear! I’m currently obsessed with this and this!
- CULT GAIA: 20% off everything, including their iconic Ark bag. I recently bought this one, and I absolutely love it. You’ll be seeing it a lot on the blog!
- GRAHAM’S CHOCOLATES: This Geneva, Illinois-based company offers the best handmade chocolates on the planet. To be transparent, the brand is owned by my former roommate’s family. Regardless, one taste of their truffle assortment and you’ll never buy any other chocolates except theirs! Best of all, they ship nationwide.
- HAMPDEN CLOTHING: This Charleston-based boutique offers the coolest curated selection of women’s apparel and accessories. I’m one of their biggest fans! Currently coveting this and this.
- HART HAGERTY: I’m OBSESSED with all things Hart. Grace introduced me to them, and I’m so thankful that she did! Their earrings are fantastic!
- JENNY SWEENEY DESIGNS: Jenny was one of my first PR clients, and I’m obsessed with her paper products and lifestyle goods.
- JULIE VOS: You may have seen these bracelets on Style Charade in the past. I wear her stackable cuffs and accessories all of the time. They’re the best investment!
- LINDROTH DESIGN: I was introduced to this accessory company a few years ago, and it was love at first site. Check out their “Birkin” baskets and monogrammed bags. SO good!
- LUXURY GARAGE SALE: This Chicago-based company offers an amazing array of new and consignment inventory from designer and high-end contemporary brands. Enjoy 10% off for Black Friday with the code NEON.
- PACKED PARTY: When I think of cute party accessories and gifts, Packed Party comes to mind first. I LOVE everything they sell – especially their disco drinks.
- RACHEL PARCELL: Everyone is familiar with Rachel, the phenomenal blogger behind Pink Peonies. She recently launched a collection of women’s apparel, and the styles are just BEYOND gorgeous (I’m currently obsessed with this and this). Shop her Black Friday sale here.
- SHOP E-DROP OFF: One of the best (and first) online destinations for designer consignment. Corri McFadden, the founder, has built an amazing empire! So proud of her! Shop their auctions here.
- SPLENDOR MADE: My sweet friend, Carrie Colbert, recently launched a collection of products that are the perfect intersection of pretty and colorful. See the collection here.
- STEAMLINE LUGGAGE: It’s no secret that I’m a fan of their luggage. Their pieces are perfect for travel, and they come in a variety of colors. Shop my favorite collection here.
- OUI FRESH: The perfect mix of gift options for everyone on your list from sunglasses to apparel, lipsticks to essential oils.
- T+J DESIGNS: This Chicago-based brand has been a longtime fave! Their jewelry and apparel are so affordable. I’m especially in love with this. Get 25% off your order with the code GOBBLE25.
- THE TIE BAR: This Chicago-based website offers the perfect gift options for the men in your life. Their ties, tie bars and accessories are truly fantastic. You can’t go wrong with any of their pieces!
- TWO PENNY BLUE: Okay, you need to check out this Chicago-based company. Their timeless jackets and blazers are incredible! I literally wear their pieces all the time (as seen here and here). Best of all, the mission behind the brand is literally changing lives worldwide.
- WHITE ELEPHANT DESIGNS: Looking for a unique gift? White Elephant has the coolest offerings for everyone on your list. Get 25% off your purchase with the code THANKFUL25.
- XO MARSHMALLOW: Think gourmet handcrafted marshmallows full of delicious flavor. So cute!
What are your picks for the best places to shop for Small Business Saturday? I’m always on the hunt for new ideas! Have a great weekend!
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!