Happy almost-New Year’s Eve! We are still on vacation enjoying sun and margaritas. While in Mexico, I’ve been working on a new video for my YouTube page. Have you subscribed yet? Feel free to sign up here. Video is going to play a huge role for the blog in 2018, and I’m excited to share new content with you. Stay tuned for a big blog post about what else you can expect from Style Charade in 2018 and beyond!
Here are a few things that made me happy this week:
- Off shoulder sweater that’s under $50? Sign me up for this one!
- So much yes to this colorful jumpsuit on Blair.
- Speechless about this maxi dress! I need it in my life!
- Loving the new recipe ideas on Alyssa’s blog, including these chocolate chip cookies and banana bread french toast.
- Speaking of food, I love Will’s post about his morning routine and breakfast. Also check out his holiday sweater post (he has the best style)!
- This is the dress I’ll be wearing on New Year’s Eve.
- Although the circumstances were far from ideal, Grace’s Brooklyn staycation looked so fun!
- This brand offers sweaters in their signature stripes? Sign. Me. Up!
- Loved reading Mackenzie’s favorite memories from 2017.
- Tory Burch always nails it with the FitBit bracelet designs – perfect for anyone with a “get healthy in the new year resolution!”
- So many fun NYE ideas from Sarah!
- Just bought this lace tiered midi dress – obsessed!
- Blake’s embellished look is seriously everything.
- I’ve been wearing this new bracelet nonstop since it arrived in the mail last week.
- Can’t wait to see Dana’s new blog design – so exciting!
- Next year, I really want to stay more organized with my cosmetics and skincare products. This cosmetic case may be the chicest style I’ve ever seen!
- Allie is giving me life in her NYE-ready little sequin number – so chic!
- Sadly, this dress didn’t ship in time for our vacation, but I’m definitely bringing it on my next one!
- I’m loving Carrie’s elevated-casual look (and how adorbs is baby Elle?!)
- Hampden gets it right every time. Loving this top and this dress!
- How great is Sam’s DIY New Year’s Eve backdrop?!
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!