Happy Friday! This weekend, I’m heading to Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa in South Walton, Florida for a girls’ getaway with my friend, Kit! After weeks of snow, freezing temps, and ice in Chicago, we’re ready for a warm escape and a dose of sun and sand. In fact, we were originally scheduled a visit a couple weeks back, but a major Chicago snowstorm resulted in flight cancellations. What a mess! Thankfully, the team at Hilton Sandestin were incredibly understanding and accommodating. I’m truly amazed at how seamlessly they re-scheduled our trip – impeccable service! I’ll be documenting the entire experience on Instagram Stories, and you can also follow along on @HiltonSandestin’s page for my Instagram Takeover on Saturday.
Today’s post is from last weekend’s trip to Houston. Before heading home on Sunday, we took some time to take a few photos for the blog. As always, the colorful walls and murals in Houston never disappoint! Thanks to the warm Texas weather, I was able to bring along my two favorite Persifor dresses. The Connecticut-based brand always has the loveliest island-inspired prints, all of which are designed and developed in house. I found that both styles fit true to size.
Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to discover all of my favorite links from around the web!
TGIF! Sharing a few things that made me happy this week:
THE BEST SHOPPING LINKS
- This twist sweater has one of the highest customer ratings I’ve ever seen, and I can tell why – so cute!
- Absolutely loving the LIKEtoKNOW.it app (download it here). Have you downloaded it yet? Be sure to follow me as I’m going to start doing exclusive outfit posts and big giveaways on the app as a thank you to those followers (also can be bookmarked on your browser here).
- How pretty is this pink dress? The price is hard to beat!
- After seeing these fun sunnies on Amber, I couldn’t help but try to find them! Sadly, they’re sold out everywhere. Thankfully, I stumbled upon these $5 designer dupes, and they just arrived in the mail!
- Ummm, this colorful style wins the coolest maxi skirt award. And it has my friend Carrie’s name written all over it!
- I’ve become a huge fan of this brand – check out this pink dress and pleated skirt (almost bought them for Paris Fashion Week).
- It’s no secret that I love a good Chloé bag, and I’m head over heels for this new style!
- Just got these statement earrings in lilac – obsessed (and only $38).
- I packed this swimsuit for our trip this weekend (also available here).
- Seriously living for this two tone dress. So pretty!
- I’m always on the hunt for a new wallet, and this one “fits the bill.”
- Hooray for Austin! I’m beyond honored to be invited to speak on a panel discussion for SXSW at The Refinery called “Building Yourself + A Brand: Brunch, Panel, and Yoga!” I’ll be alongside Jordan of Packed Party, Megan of Kendra Scott, and Hayley of The Refinery. There will be some amazing gift bags, too. Buy your tickets here! Hope to see you there!
- I’m heading to Paris Fashion Week for the first time in a handful of days. Hard to believe it’s been seven years since I’ve last been to France. Looking forward to spending time in the City of Lights!
WOMEN WHO INSPIRE ME
- Congratulations are in order for Christina! She was made for this amazing next chapter, and can’t wait to follow her journey!
- Speaking of exciting news, cheers to Danielle and Alaina of TheEveryGirl on the launch of their new brand. Is there anything these two and their team can’t do?
- Loved Grace’s interview and feature of the inimitable artist, Hunt Slonem.
- So much yes to this multicolor sequin look on Monica!
- Have you heard of the five love languages? I’ve been a big believer in the concept, and I really enjoyed Mackenzie’s post on the subject.
- Blair shared all about her seven-plus year blogging journey – so amazing!
- Living for these pink pants on Rach.
- Krystin’s floral look has me so excited for the season ahead!
- How great is Allie’s recap of her time at the kate spade new york presentation at NYFW?!
- If you are thinking of traveling to Charleston anytime soon, be sure to bookmark this post by Lucy on her favorite streets in her charming hometown.
- I adore how Julia styled her preppy stripe top.
- Merritt’s NYC look is absolute perfection, and can we take a minute for those sunnies?!
RECENTLY ON STYLE CHARADE
- A super-affordable faux leather pleated skirt
- Enjoying the pastel hues of Rainbow Row in this stripe wrap dress
- Polka dots and Chanel in Charleston
- The cutest floral embellished tulle dress in Houston
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!