Was it just me, or did you have a busier-than-average week, too? Granted, it was full of a lot of fun events and quality time catching up with family + friends, meeting with clients, and planning travel, but I’m definitely ready for the weekend! One highlight is that my Cult Gaia multi Ark bag finally arrived! I have been patiently waiting for it since I first spotted it at the brand’s resort preview. It’s even more incredible in person! I decided to get the mini size (the same as my white one), because it will be a easier to fit in a suitcase for travels. Beyond that, it’s perfect for the essentials. Hope you have a great weekend ahead! Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post for all of my favorite recent links from around the web…
TGIF! Sharing a few things that made me happy this week:
- A huge congratulations to Blair and Rob! Beyond thrilled for you both!
- The perfect red dress for the holidays (the sleeves are everything).
- When in doubt, take a page out of Allie’s book and wear head-to-toe pink.
- Leave it to Jenny to perfectly articulate the best way to approach all of the Instagram madness. Such a great post.
- Is it bad that I want to get this winter pom beanie in every color?
- Grace’s pink faux fur scarf is giving me life… and can we talk about those gold heels, too?!
- My favorite velvet hair tie is finally back in stock.
- In love with how Monica styled her houndstooth dress.
- How great is the fit and flare shape of this pink coat?!
- Perfect fall pattern play, Dana – so adorbs.
- These loafers tho!
- I’ve absolutely loved reading about and seeing all of the details of Mackenzie and Will’s wedding.
- Loving this mini tote, this luggage tag, this wine tote, and this duffel bag.
- Need this twist back sweater in my life!
- Speaking of weddings, it was so fun to hang with the Zola team earlier this week.
- Thinking of getting this mini scooter as a present for my niece (don’t worry, she’s not old enough to read my blog – lol!)
- Congrats to Grace and Jordan – so happy for you two!
- Just got this cardigan, and I can’t stop wearing it. Probably the softest sweater I’ve ever owned.
- Both Shai and Kit’s posts me want to book a return trip to London ASAP.
- Tempted to get the smaller version of my favorite oversized aviators (last worn here).
- Shaheen’s son, Zain, is seriously the cutest.
- Love the bow details on this Ann Taylor sweater.
- Major kudos to Carrie on the redesign of her blog. It’s so lovely.
- Nothing cuter than a matching pajama set in pink.
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!