Happy Friday! I’ve been in NYC for the past couple of days, and it’s always great to be back. Once again, we are staying in Brooklyn at one of my fave hotels (more details to come). I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend ahead! Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to see all of my Friday Charades links and shares.
TGIF! Here are a few recent things that make me happy as well as my favorite links from around the web. Have a wonderful weekend ahead!
- My heart skipped a beat when I saw these colorful Louboutin heels.
- With three international trips in the first eight weeks of the year, my Kindle is definitely getting good use. Feeling so thankful for Grace’s monthly reading list.
- How great are the side button details on this stripe sweater?!
- Obsessed with this chunky sweater and wide leg pants on Monica – perfect proportions!
- Just bought this affordable, super long, cozy cardigan for flights and for casual weekends.
- I have Mackenzie’s recommendation to thank for our summer sailboat excursion on Nantucket. Thankfully, that ride was nowhere near as harrowing as hers! Read more about her intense Cabo boat tour here.
- So glad I wore this incredibly comfy bow-back sweater out to dinner with Allie last night.
- Jean’s London travel diary has me yearning for a return trip to England!
- This pink blazer is my new favorite. It runs small, so definitely size up.
- I’m loving this casual, yet elevated look on Carrie. Plus, her new bag is SO cute!
- Such an adorable lilac puffer jacket, and it’s a great price, too!
- Leave it to Ali to find the chicest vacation look. Love!
- This weekend, Nordstrom is hosting “Make Your Mark Pop Up Design Studio” with Nike. This is the first time Nordstrom x Nike is creating a separate shoe customization experience in a dedicated space within the store, and it will only be offered in five Nordstrom stores in North America, including Chicago, Los Angeles, Seattle, Vancouver and Toronto. Customers who purchase the Air Force 1, will be invited to personalize their pair within the in-store pop-up studio, which will feature a one-of-a-kind dip-dyed color, stamped printing, animal print and metallic swooshes, custom engraving and more!
- This cozy teddy bear robe is on sale!
- I am living for this perfectly Parisian winter look on Krystin.
- These leggings are just as good as everyone says!
- Your jaw will drop when you see who photobombed Merritt’s blog shoot!
- I recently got this bag and have been absolutely loving it. The shape is so classic, and it’s the perfect size to use for work.
- What’s better than a swimsuit with stripes? One with stripes AND lemons!
- So many great bits of advice about taking a digital detox – thanks Dana!
- These gorgeous Nicholas Kirkwood shoes are on mega-sale at Hampden, and I am so bummed that my size is gone!
- I am in awe of how Grace took Design*Sponge’s top Instagram photos and found the loveliest interiors to match!
- My all-time favorite blanket is one sale! Literally the softest I’ve ever owned.
- Rach added the perfect pop of red to her all-grey outfit.
- In the market for a new hair dryer? I’ve had this one for about a year, and it’s been a game-changer!
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!