TGIF! Here are a few things that made me happy this week:
- These dreamy pink bow sandals – adorbs!
- This interesting read about the benefits of taking time to meditate after your morning coffee
- Just bought this multicolor cotton maxi dress, and it’s so comfy!
- My friend Jess took the leap and turned off her phone notifications, and the results sound amazing!
- This bow-shoulder jumpsuit is beyond chic!
- Grace’s London Travel Diary makes me want to book a return trip ASAP!
- I can’t believe this ruffle midi skirt is less than $50! I love all of the details.
- Loving how Ranti styled her classic black dress with sneakers and a pop of red!
- Is it bad that I want to get every single color of this incredible cuff bracelet?!
- Blair’s blue ruffle dress by Who What Wear Collection is beyond chic and only $37! Shop the entire collection here!
- This colorful J. Crew dress would make for the perfect bridesmaid look, don’t you think?
- Interested in taking the plunge and getting a DSLR camera? Be sure to read Dana’s camera post first!
- My jaw hit the floor when I stumbled upon this bow-detail cut-out swimsuit!
- We’re heading back to Nantucket this weekend, and I am definitely bringing this red + pink ruffle dress with me!
- How amazing does Allie look in this mod-inspired dress?!
- I am so in love with this lace detail romper!
- I’ve been eyeing this colorful pleated dress, and Jean’s post totally convinced me to buy it!
- Leave it to TheEverygirl to put together the most amazing round-up of summer recipes.
- Utterly obsessed with this white top on Mackenzie – perfection!
- I can’t say enough good things about this pink bell sleeve dress!
- Alyssa’s Fourth of July look had me at “hello!”
View All 2 Comments
Just love your outfit, the skirt is everything! I’m in love! The links you shared are just great, I’m off to read Jess’s story about turning off post notifications (I know I need to as well) Happy weekend! xx Rox-Anne Celebrating This Life
Love this outfit, such a cute look!
And that ruffle midi skirt just went straight in my shopping cart:D
Hope you have a great weekend