Let’s face it – being a supermodel was never in the cards for me. Regardless, models are a new category of influencer. Therefore, I’m excited to share the Karlie Kloss Express dresses collection featuring a line of midis, maxis, and minis.
Karlie Kloss Express Dresses Collection
Growing up, I was fascinated by Nikki and Krissy Taylor, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, and Christy Brinkley. Obviously, another supermodel who balances substance and style? Karlie Kloss.
In light of the Karlie Kloss and the Express collection, I’m sharing five things to know about
- She was born in Chicago, and later moved to St. Louis. I love that she’s a Midwest gal at heart. Granted, it makes sense! She’s relatable, kind, and down to earth.
- In fact, one of her first photo spreads was a cover spread for Scene Chicago in 2006. Again, I love the Windy City connection!
- Furthermore, one of her first runway shows at New York Fashion Week? Opening for Carolina Herrera.
- Not only is Kloss is a big computer programmer, but also she partnered with the Flatiron School and Code.org a few years ago to offer a scholarship named Kode with Karlie for young girls interested in computer science and software engineering.
- Lastly, she just launched a collection with Express featuring 17 Express styles. In fact, it’s more than 100 looks.
Overall, I’m thrilled she partnered with Express to create a versatile collection of 17 Express items that are perfect for your wardrobe. From lovely lace tops to quintessential maxi dresses and chic crewneck sweaters, the Karlie Kloss Express collection is vibrant, optimistic, and fashion-forward.
Best of all, I love that the pieces are so easy to mix and match. Consequently, styles are perfect for day to night thanks to the interchangeable layers. See more of my Karlie Kloss Express favorites below!
Special thanks to Express for partnering on this post; all opinions expressed are my own. Sponsorships like these help make Style Charade possible.