Wow, what a week! If you’ve been following my Instagram Stories, you may have seen I spent a few days at the White Elephant Nantucket with Lilly Pulitzer. From bike rides to shopping, boat rides and amazing meals, Lilly Pulitzer sure knows how to put on an amazing trip! It was a joy getting to spend time with Brittany, Jenn, and Krystal. Not to mention, the Lilly Pulitzer and White Elephant teams couldn’t have been more encouraging and wonderful to work with. I also recommend following the photographer who captured content during our trip, Rebecca. If you’re ever in Nantucket and looking for a photographer, I highly recommend working with her! Beyond being a sweetheart, she turned the photos around SO quickly! I’ll be pulling together a full blog post soon with a recap of the trip along with even more details of the new Lilly Pulitzer Cottage at White Elephant.
Speaking of Lilly Pulitzer, have you seen their new collaboration announcement? Mackenzie did an amazing job of promoting the launch! The limited-edition products will be available on Monday, June 18th on their website. Keep in mind, their last collaboration with Pottery Barn sold out quickly, so I can only imagine how fast these items will fly!
On another note, I’m heading to Mexico next week with one of my favorite brands. I’m planning to bring one of my go-to skincare products, Supergoop! Unseen Invincible Setting Powder with SPF 45. I brought it with me to Aruba and Nantucket, and it’s been totally life changing. It’s pure magic! Beyond the invisible, weightless texture, the SPF is the perfect coverage to combat the sun. I’ve also become a huge fan of their Unseen Sunscreen – it’s oil-free and makes for the perfect daily makeup primer. Shop them both at Sephora and also via website.
Stay tuned for more from the trip! It’s seriously going to be an experience for the books with one of my fave companies of all time. I’m looking forward to finally meeting everyone in-person, especially Becky and Rachel!
In My Shopping Cart
- Have you seen this brand’s new arrivals? I need this skirt and dress!
- I tend to only wear sneakers on flights. This style is my go-to, but I’m eyeing this pair for my next trip.
- My desk at work is always filled with flowers (fake flowers, of course). These peonies would be the perfect addition!
- Just bought this ombre dress, and it’s giving me LIFE.
- I SOL’d (shrieked out loud) when I saw this lilac sequin dress. This style screams my name!
- This classic clothing line gets me EVERY time – especially this color block skirt and this bow top (also available in coral, yellow and white).
- Excited for summer? This palm print maxi dress will have you ready for the season!
- My favorite circle wicker bag has been restocked! See more in this post.
- I got this new phone folio case earlier this month, and I’ve received so many compliments on it!
Some of my favorite links from around the web
- Ever feel like you have “too many tabs open in your brain?” Check out Grace’s post on the how to get rid of brain fog . A game changer!
- So excited for Colette’s house redesign project!
- Olivia shared great tips for how to find creativity for content.
- Did you see Cynthia’s takeover for LIKEtoKNOW.it? Every look was brilliant!
- I am living for Mackenzie’s photos from Versailles!
- Styling a red, white, and blue look can be tricky at best, but Carrie did so masterfully! Love!
- Love Dana’s post about navigating off brand partnerships.
- Blair found the most incredible rainbow skirt.
- A lot of fabulous tips on re-styling a room thanks to Julia.
- Allie’s photos from Positano are just incredible! See more here, too.
- Definitely agreeing with everything on Jenna’s Chicago bucket list
Recently on Style Charade
- Stripes in Greenwich Village
- The Perfect Red Eyelet Top for Summer
- Tour the New Lilly Pulitzer Cottage at White Elephant Nantucket
- The Comfiest Drop Waist Shirt Dress
- A Weekend Guide to Brooklyn with The Williamsburg Hotel