Happy Friday, friends! I hope you had a lovely week. Tomorrow, I’m flying to Finland and Estonia for work, and I am excited to head back. Granted, the contents of my luggage will look just a bit different than my recent trip to Charleston – lol! Today’s post is from last weekend’s Southern getaway. I brought along this navy and turquoise sleeveless tunic dress, and I’m so glad I did! We totally lucked out and had the nicest weather – I mean, 60’s in January? Yes, please!
Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to see all of my Friday Charades links!
Sharing a few things that made me happy this week as well as some of my favorite links from around the web:
- I’m incredibly honored to be the Guest Editor this week for Hampden Clothing, one of my favorite independent boutiques!
- Grace wrote an amazing post on the value of protecting your time.
- I’m in love with the pastel colors of this lightweight cashmere scarf.
- Have you seen Oh Joy’s cheerful line of luggage and travel bags? The cutest!
- My favorite colorful winter coat is on sale.
- After her indelible Golden Globes speech, this is probably the second most important proclamation Oprah has made in 2018 (lol!). In other Oprah news, I can’t stop watching this adorable video of her dancing.
- Need these black and ivory bow sandals in my life!
- Have you seen Blair’s new Notepad series yet? So fun!
- This has been my go-to blouse for months – I love the longer length. Best of all, it’s on sale! I previously featured it in this post.
- Brooke Valentine’s-themed caprese salad recipe is just darling.
- Such a cute sweatshirt – love the side zip detail.
- Ranti’s look is giving me modern Katharine Hepburn vibes.
- Velvet embellished bow loafers? Yes, please!
- I was feeling a bit under the weather earlier this week; needless to say, I’ve bookmarked Carrie’s roasted garlic, chicken, and vegetable soup recipe.
- I’m obsessed with the unique shape and structure of this Tory Burch bag.
- Loved reading this reality check from Julia. You got this, lady!
- Pink satin bow clutch. Need I say more?
- It’s been so wonderful to follow-along with Alaina and Danielle on their respective pregnancy journeys. So exciting!
- My newest statement earrings are even prettier in person (and very wearable in real life)!
- How perfect is this cold weather look on Liz?
Thanks to Sail to Sable for partnering on this post. Collaborations like these help make Style Charade possible.
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!