Happy Friday, friends! Today is my last day in Grenada, and I have loved my time here. It’s been wonderful to share more about this beautiful place with members of the media. While this trip is coming to a close, I have another one just around the corner! Next week, I’ll be in Mexico with some of my favorite bloggers and friends – can’t wait!
Today’s post is from our recent weekend in LA. I brought along this amazing LBD; it’s the perfect dress for fall. Best of all, it’s under $150! I paired it with the most amazing Tod’s Double T tote bag from their fall collection. The team at Tod’s was so nice to have me visit their showroom on Rodeo Drive, and the space was absolutely amazing. On the top floor, they have an incredible lounge complete with rooftop patio looking over the other luxury stores in the neighborhood. Later that day, we headed over to Downtown LA to take a few photos at The Broad Museum. The architecture is even more stunning in person. Funny enough, I’ve been to LA more than 25 times in the past few years, but I’ve never been able to get tickets to The Broad. I always think to check online way too late only to find it sold out. Maybe next time!
In My Shopping Cart
- Need this cozy stripe turtleneck in my life!
- Tibi just released a few new colors of their iconic midi skirt.
- How gorgeous is this floral Louboutin pump?!?
- This periwinkle Tory Burch satchel is so pretty, and it’s on sale!
- These preppy red and pink loafers are so cute!
- I love the touch of PVC in these classic black pumps.
- Such an adorable ruffle trim sweater.
Some of my Favorite Links from Around the Web:
- Jacey’s post on why social media cleanses are b.s. is a must read.
- Megan found the most amazing boots for fall!
- I am living for how Ranti styled her workwear look. Beyond!
- Loving these slip skirts and sweaters on Alice & Hannah!
- So many great tips from Courtney about skincare while traveling.
- Speaking of skincare, Grace always has the best recommendations. Definitely adding some of her fall/winter recommendation to my cart!
- Love this darling gingham coat on Krystin!
- So, Mackenzie and Will are basically the cutest.
- Such a wonderfully honest post by my friend Anh on balancing motherhood and her career.
- This metallic dress is so chic on Anna!
Recently on Style Charade
- A Pink Pleated Midi Skirt at the Most Likeable Wall in Nashville
- One Stripe Midi Sweater Dress Styled Three Ways
- Styling all of my Favorite Pieces from the Atlantic-Pacific for Halogen Collection
- 46 Items to Shop from the Halogen x Atlantic-Pacific Collection
Never miss a post – be sure to follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!