Newport, Rhode Island
Over the past few years, we’ve had the pleasure of visiting Newport, Rhode Island a handful of times. Each time we visit, we fall in love with the destination more and more. With mansions and colorful homes, darling shops and small restaurants, the destination is full of charm and class. Some of my favorite memories were a trip we took in partnership with Loren Hope, who’s the most amazing jewelry and accessories designer. Loren is a GEM, and I am beyond thankful we had a chance to spend some much time with her. Be sure to shop her collection, and stop by her boutique when you get a chance.
Can't miss in Newport, Rhode Island:
- Drinks on the lawn during sunset at Castle Hill Inn.
- Beautiful morning boat ride on Antique Yacht Collection.
- Visit and shop at Loren Hope’s eponymous boutique.
- Walk Newport’s famous Cliff Walk. Wear sunscreen during warmer days!
- Explore the elegant and luxe The Breakers Mansion with a self-guided tour.
What to pack
Recently in Newport, Rhode Island...
- Restaurant Bouchard
- The Dining Room at Castle Hill Inn
- Brick Alley Pub
- Del’s Frozen Lemonade
- Pasta Beach
- Castle Hill Inn
- Moore House Rentals
- The Chandler at Cliff Walk
- The Vanderbilt, Auberge Resorts Collection
- The Attwater
- The Breakers
- Cliff Walk
- Marble House
- Antique Yacht boat ride
- International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Drinks on the lawn at Castle Hill Inn
- Loren Hope’s boutique
- Kiel James Patrick Flagship store
- Bannister’s Wharf
- Harper & Tucker
- Sail Loft Clothing