Tuckernuck Seersucker + This Week’s Friday Charades
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
- The story behind Asian Pacific American Heritage, and why it’s celebrated in May (via NPR)
- Jocelyn’s homemade garlic bread looks delicious.
- OMG, Mackenzie’s post of her boys in their new wagon is just too cute!
- An architect breaks down details of “The Grand Budapest Hotel” (via Architectural Digest)
- Totally trying Julia’s chamomile honey cocktail this summer.
- Ummmm, Liz’s pics of their new puppy Bear are just too sweet.
- Enjoyed watching Monica’s recap from her Toronto trip (and her fun purchases)!
- Love the three ways Caralyn styled her darling spring dress.
- The little details of Hoàng-Kim’s wedding invitations are really special.
In My Shopping Cart
- The Parterre spring collection just launched, and everything is so pretty.
- Pretty sure I need this pink coupe stemware in my life!
- Get 10% off your LAKE Pajamas order with code ‘JennxLAKE’
- The perfect straw hat for summer.
- How lovely are these bamboo photo frames?!
- These floral and green drop earrings are stunning.
- The prettiest scallop bucket – perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- This $15 H&M smocked dress is such a steal.
- Obsessed with this new Pamela Munson straw bag.