Happy almost Labor Day weekend! Any fun plans? My goal is to take it easy – rest, relax, BBQ with friends, go see movies, and SLEEP. Plus, it’s hard to believe New York Fashion Week is right around the corner! While I typically don’t attend NYFW in February (i.e. too cold, fall/winter clothes aren’t my fave, etc.), September is my jam! Spring fashion always makes me happy – the bright colors, dresses, prints and beyond. Plus the weather in NYC is much more bearable.
My plan is to attend a few shows and presentations, but my main purpose is attend the launch of the LIKEtoKNOW.it book. I can’t wait to catch up with all of my fave rewardStyle and LIKEtoKNOW.it team members and bloggers!
My Favorite Links from Around the Web:
In My Shopping Cart
- OMG – I need this dress for work! Perfect for business meetings.
- The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale is almost here! Save the date (Monday, September 10th), and be on the lookout for my shopping guide!
- Leave it to this brand to come out with a chic colorful striped bag option!
- Sweater weather is around the corner, and this style has my name written all over it!
- This site rarely gives 20% off everything. Shop ’til you drop! I’m eyeing this and this.
- Plaid is one of fall’s biggest trends, and this bold jacket made me stop in my tracks. Is it cute or very Clueless?
- Already planning my outfit for the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Los Angeles. How pretty is this yellow dress?!
- These bow detail pumps are everything.
- Pretty sure my jaw hit the floor when I first saw this dress!
Some of my favorite links from around the web:
- Bookmark this blog post from Mackenzie about her summer reading list.
- Loving this camel and gray look on Anh!
- Hayet found the perfect picnic look for Dinner en Blanc.
- So much yes to Grace’s grandpa blazer – the cutest!
- This rainbow dress is just darling on Carrie.
- Dana put together a great post about beating the end of summer blues.
- Planning a big trip? Be sure to take a peek at Carly’s post first!
- This perfectly proportioned black and ivory look is amazing on Ranti!
- You’ve “dot” to be kidding me with how adorable Blair looks in her tulle dress!
- Nothing better than the Brooklyn Bridge at dawn, right Allie?!