image from this past week’s trip to Coco Privé
photo by David Zapata
TGIF! Sharing a few things that made me happy recently:
- So many of my favorite ladies celebrated birthdays this week Cheers to Grace, Shaheen, and Christina!
- This shirt pretty much sums up my weekend goals.
- Today’s the last day to shop this sale! Get new arrivals for up to 25% off (code EOTS17)
- Hayet’s look from Talbots is brilliant! I love the whole look from head to toe!
- Head over heels for this personalized bag. Which color and monogram would you get?
- Love how Dana delves into what it means to create a personal brand.
- These shoes have my name written all over it. The ribbon detail? Come on – SO good!
- Julia shares eight great dresses for fall, and the burgundy dress in the post is seriously perfect.
- Three words – Pleated. Metallic. Skirt.
- Forbes released their list of the top influencers in fashion. Congrats to everyone featured!
- Obsessed with this lace blouse! I’m dying to visit their new store in New York!
- Congrats to Rachel on the launch of the Everyday Shop. So many great pieces like this cozy knit cardigan.
- Oh Ann. You just get me with this.
- Love seeing all of my Chicago gals looking so chic at the Lyric Opera’s grand opening event, including Ashley and Jen. Don’t they look stunning?
- Do you get excited about new arrivals as much as me? This brand’s new offerings are pure MAGIC for fall, especially this striped dress.
- Allie looks flawless and chic in this fall floral look. I can’t wait to hang with this lady again soon!
- I brought several swimsuits to the Maldives, including this one and this one. If you’re in the market for a new swimsuit, I highly recommend them!
- Love how Carrie styled her graphic tee. She can do no wrong, I swear!
- If you’re going to splurge on one thing from the major Shopbop sale, get these! I’ll be living in my pair this season.
- Carly’s Positano Guide is giving me alllllll the feels!
- Speaking of amazing trips, here are are few travel accessories I have on my wishlist:
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!