Welcome to Style Charade’s 2017 Holiday Gift Guide! Can you believe that it’s already November? Where is the time going? The holidays will be here for you know it, so I’m so excited to share this year’s gift guide which features 30 pages of festive gift ideas for everyone on your list. You’ll also find a list of important shopping dates, checklist for wrapping gifts and so much more.
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing additional blog posts featuring holiday outfit ideas, hostess gifts, stocking stuffers and beyond. My hope is that Style Charade will be become your go-to resource for all things holiday. Want to see any specific holiday content or gift ideas? Feel free your requests in the comments below or send me a message.
As always, thank you for your continued support of Style Charade! Wishing you an amazing, safe and wonderful holiday season. Happy shopping, and may your days be merry and bright!
QUICK HOLIDAY SHOPPING GUIDE
- Nordstrom: One of my main go-to shopping sites. I have my eye on this and this!
- ASOS: Need a great holiday party dress or great pair of heels? This is the place for you!
- Shopbop: A one-stop shop for everyone on your list. This item has my name written all over it, lol. Check out East Dane for the men in your life too!
- NET-A-PORTER: My go-to designer shopping website. Santa, please bring me this, k?
- Anthropologie: Their gifts are so unique and special. I gave personalized gifts to my Aunties last year – worked like a charm!
- Neiman Marcus: Have you seen their “Fantasy Gifts?” This one is calling my name.
- kate spade new york: My ultimate style ‘”spirit animal!” I’ll take one of each, especially this!
- Saks Fifth Avenue: I’ve always loved that Saks shoe department is a zip code! Their holiday gifts are also worth a look here.
- Ann Taylor: Attainable luxury at its finest. Ann never lets us down (like this). Also don’t forget about their sister companies LOFT (I swear by this style) and Lou & Grey.
- BaubleBar: I wear their earrings nearly every day of the week. My go-to site for statement accessories. Don’t these just scream holiday?
- Barrington Gifts: There’s nothing cuter than monogrammed gifts for family and friends. Love their iconic tote, the mini version, this perfect duffel, and this passport holder!
- Banana Republic: Isn’t Banana killing it lately? So good (like this and this).
- Express: So many great gift options, like this top and this draped jacket. Have you seen their home accessories as well? They’re definitely worth a look!
- H&M: Sometimes you need great gifts under $100. I mean, this style is amazing (under $25)!
- Amazon: Give the gift of colorful tech with this fun Fujifilm Instax 70 camera!
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!