Paris is always a good idea, right? To celebrate the city of lights, I packed the perfect ASOS Pink Check outfit, including this sheer shirt paired with pink check slim pants. Sure, I love a ball gown moment at the Eiffel Tower. However, I also loved styling this look for a casual day around the city.
Frankly, the weather was freezing this day. Lol. Therefore, I brought my ivory coat from Zara for an extra layer (and so glad that I did). Plus, you can also see this jacket in this post. In the long run, I’ll probably wear this coat more than any other during this trip.
ASOS Pink Check Outfit Idea
Over the past several years, I’ve loved perusing ASOS for various outfit ideas. Yes, it requires a lot of research to find gems. However, when you find a piece that’s amazing, you’ll want to have it in your closet forever.
In some ways, this pink check blouse and pants gave me all of the vintage vibes. Something that Mrs. Maisel would wear while doing a comedy set on-stage. Can you see it?
Overall, I found both the top and pants to fit true to size. If you’re between sizes, I’d recommend sizing up. Furthermore, I’d highly recommend wearing a beige tank top underneath the blouse. It’s somewhat sheer, so it’s nice to have an added layer just to be safe!
Lastly, I’m excited to share some of my favorite links as a part of Friday Charades. Also, I’m highlighting some recent blog posts from the week. What are your thoughts about this ASOS Pink Check Outfit? In closing, I’d love to hear what you think and how you’d style the look!
SOME OF MY FAVORITE LINKS FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Love seeing all of the incredible details (and video) of Grace’s Brooklyn apartment on her site and on The Coveteur!
- Okay, how amazing does Ranti look in this yellow cold shoulder maxi dress?!
- Obviously, it’s no surprise Hallie found the loveliest spring dress.
- Obsessed with this pink chiffon midi dress on Kelly – and can we talk about that golden hour lighting?!
- Leave it to Blair to have me wishing for April showers with her adorable rain-ready looks.
- Friends, I’m pretty sure Krystin is the master of mixing prints – love!
- As can be seen, Ashley knows how to rock a classic traditional spring look.
- Julia found the cutest pineapple print dress.