Happy Friday! Here are a handful of things that made me happy this week:
- It’s hard to believe that Mara’s little guys is already a year old! Happy birthday Augustine!
- This is seriously the cutest ruffle top!
- Have you ever had friend you’ve known for years via social media, and when you finally meet them, they’re even more wonderful in person? That’s exactly how I felt about connecting with Monica at the Club Monaco presentation last week!
- These classic ankle strap pumps are calling out to me!
- When it comes to beauty recommendations, there’s no one I trust more than Grace. I loved seeing her post all of her drugstore picks!
- Pretty sure I need to get this bell sleeve top in all three colors!
- Leave it to Danielle to find all of the most amazing wedding shoe options, all of which are wearable far beyond the “I do’s!”
- I’m so in love with the lacing details on these over the knee boots!
- How stunning is this red coat on Allie?! I love how it perfectly complements the location!
- All the boho vibes from this long denim duster!
- Can we take a minute for Jess’s fuzzy, cozy jacket?! So cute!
- So much yes to these ruffle-trim pants!
- Congratulations to Blair on her amazing collaboration with FEED. The bags are so chic, and I love the cause it supports!
- I bought these curling wands last year, and I haven’t looked back! It’s so nice to change up the sizes, too!
- I’m getting all of the fall feels from this layered look by Liz!
- The cutest portable drink pouch by my friends at Packed Party.
- Seriously loving this post by Dana on “finding your why.”
- Thrilled that Nordstrom finally carries my favorite hair spray!
- Mackenzie found the perfect olive ruffle dress for the season ahead! So classic as always!
- So many cute fall bags at Barrington Gifts right now! See some of my faves below:
Thanks to Chicwish for sponsoring this post. Partnerships like these make Style Charade possible.
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!