Earlier this week, I gushed about our new bedding by Boll and Branch. I love the soft, high quality, organic cotton, and the incredible fair trade mission of the brand. Best of all, I have a Boll and Branch promo code to share! Receive 20% off your entire order with code: JENN20
We outfitted our master bedroom with their signature hemmed sheets, a new, crisp duvet cover, shams, and decorative pillows. Shop all of my Boll and Branch picks here! If you’re looking to elevate your sleep, or purchase the perfect gift, I definitely recommend checking them out!
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Starting my Friday enjoying the Tod’s F/W 2021 presentation
● Rediscovering a 19th-Century pandemic strategy (via The Atlantic)
● Mackenzie did a super fun round-up of great Etsy finds.
● So excited for Marianne and Ryan’s big move!
● These seven kitchen trends are here to stay (via Architectural Digest)
● Coco offers up a few great tips on dressing up your loungewear.
● Apple is creating a car?! Wild! (via CNBC)
● Thrilled for Julia and her new collaboration!
● Alicia’s early-2020 trip to the Florida Keys looked so wonderful!
● Loving Megan and John’s newest family photos with sweet baby Linen!
● Incredibly impressed with how accomplished Julia has been in decorating her new home – so many cheerful spaces!
In My Shopping Cart
● Living for these pastel stripe pumps!
● Speaking of pastel, this coat is everything.
● How lovely is this stripe tie neck blouse?!
● Patiently waiting for my new benches to arrive.
● Recently tried out this foundation, and it’s soooo good!
● This alice + olivia blazer is giving me all the Parisian vibes.
● Found the perfect everyday tote – not too big, not too small. Plus, I adore the navy colorway!
● Our new dutch oven has been such a game changer for our dinner planning!
● Tempted to get the lavender version of my favorite house slippers.