Chicago Earth Day Mural
Meet the newest addition to our city’s street art! The Chicago Earth Day mural was designed by artist Sentrock and commissioned by Nat Geo. The artwork was inspired by National Geographic photos including Keith Ladzinski’s photo of a sapling in the forest, and is located on the ABC Chicago station’s building façade at 190 N State Street. Be sure to check it out next time you’re in the Loop!
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
- LOVED Allie’s Tik Tok about our trip to Bermuda!
- Honored to be featured by PureWow in their article about the most Instagrammable spots in Chicago.
- McKenna’s personalized stationary is so classic (and her dress is lovely, too lol)
- Oh, wow! Cynthia’s stay in Marrakech looked incredible!
- So many great pantry organization tips from Mackenzie.
- 10 Practical Ways to Improve Happiness (via The Atlantic)
- Living for Monica’s new blue bag – so pretty!
- Beyond excited for Eden Chicago to reopen in their new location on the river!
- Love this reminder from Krystal to cultivate your life like a garden.
- 18 Mistakes to Avoid Making on Your Bathroom Renovation (via Architectural Digest)
In My Shopping Cart
- Have you shopped the Sail to Sable x Style Charade spring capsule yet?!
- At home, I’ve been living in this striped zip-up sweatshirt.
- Gah! I’m obsessed with this embellished top from Sacai
- These pink slide sandals from Nordstrom Rack are such a steal.
- How pretty is this floral, smocked puff sleeve top?!
- One of my favorite clutches is now made in raffia – perfect for summer!
- Thinking I should get this darling hooded beach towel for my niece.
- The cutest scallop shorts from J. Crew Factory.
- These are the perfect plates for outdoor summer entertaining.
- My favorite cleansing balm is part of a big spring sale!