Happy Friday! Although spring is officially here, the weather seems to have missed the memo. Thankfully, the sun and warmth decided to make a quick cameo last weekend. It was the perfect opportunity to head to my favorite Chicago palm leaf mural and break out this gingham ruffle bow dress. Nordstrom was so kind to send me a few outfits from their new 1901 line, and I am head over heels for all of it. There are so many gorgeous colors, classic prints, and ladylike designs. I’m sure you will love them as much as I do!
Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom of the post to see all of my favorite links from around the web! Hope you have a great weekend ahead!
IN MY SHOPPING CART
- Living for this pink check blazer – beyond chic!
- These Cult Gaia “Ark” earrings are so perfect for the season ahead.
- On the hunt for new white pumps, and these are the cutest!
- This blue stripe midi skirt is everything.
- Doesn’t this cheerful fit and flare dress put a smile on your face?!
- Just received this floral wrap dress, and I can’t wait to wear it.
- Given how popular PVC accessories are this season, I’m sure these heels will sell out quickly.
- Obsessed with this pink bag.
- The chicest ladylike dress – so in love with the colors.
- I am thrilled to share that I will be speaking on a blogger panel at the rewardStyle Conference (#rStheCon) in April! I am honored to be a part of this amazing Dallas gathering of more than 200 bloggers and social media influencers. Stay tuned for more details!
WOMEN WHO INSPIRE ME
- So much yes to Ali’s living room reveal.
- Julia looks so lovely in this perfectly sunny outfit!
- I love how Alice and Hannah styled their chic looks with classic sneakers.
- Thinking of giving your spring wardrobe a refresh? Ashley has you covered!
- Jenn’s athleisure looks are so good.
- Living for Mackenzie’s pics from the Bahamas!
- Lucy’s photoshoot at this Charleston dream home is awe-inspiring.
- One read of Grace’s post about Cartagena will have you booking a trip ASAP!
- How chic is Cynthia in this bright leather jacket?!
- Liz wrote the most amazing post about the importance of self love.
- If you’re on the hunt for new denim, be sure to check out Amy’s post!
RECENTLY ON STYLE CHARADE
- A classic stripe off shoulder dress that’s now on sale!
- The perfect dress for spring weddings
- One of my favorite pink murals in Austin
- Florals for spring? Groundbreaking.
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!