THE BEST SHOPPING LINKS
- The cutest green and pink floral wrap dress for only $90!
- Living for this gingham tulle midi skirt.
- How great is this straw pom pom circle tote?!?
- Totally adore this navy trimmed summer hat!
- This ruffle trim bodycon dress is so incredibly amazing!
- Just received these floral flats from Ferragamo, and the print is even cuter in person!
- So many amazing new arrivals at Hampden clothing right now:
- Can we take a minute to admire the cuteness of these pom pom sandals?!
- Someone DM’ed me on Instagram to ask my advice on affordable options for a laptop bag. See all of my picks below!
- This weekend, I am honored to be speaking as a part of a panel discussion for SXSW at The Refinery. The presentation is called “Building Yourself + A Brand: Brunch, Panel, and Yoga!” I’ll be alongside Jordan of Packed Party, Megan of Kendra Scott, and Hayley of The Refinery. There will be some amazing gift bags, too. Hope to see you there!
WOMEN WHO INSPIRE ME
- Becky’s stying of her ladylike lace skirt is so good.
- So excited for Grace’s March reading list!.
- Dana is just beyond cute in her star print sweater.
- Love Mackenzie’s round-up of classic shirt dresses!
- This gingham top on Julia is seriously darling.
- Living for this neutral look on Aimee!
- This blue coat looks so incredible on Jacey!
- Blair always manages to have a blast when there’s a snow storm!
- So many great tips from Meg on loving where you live.
- How great are these chic layers on Conni?!
RECENTLY ON STYLE CHARADE
- Celebrating International Women’s Day
- One of my favorite dresses from our trip to Paris
- Love the sheer detail of this Milly pleated skirt.
- Finally crossed this Paris location off my bucket list!
- An classic and affordable striped bell sleeve top
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!