Do you ever visit a city and immediately wish you lived there? For me, it’s London. I love everything about the destination – from the colorful Chelsea streets to the beautiful architecture, history to art, museums to retailers, pubs and those cheeky accents (oh, the accents)!
Even though I was in London for work, I was able to fit in some fun activities over the weekend. Some of which included a photo shoot with Victoria (love her!), drinks with Mollie and even a visit to the WB Studio Tour about Harry Potter. Best of all, I got to spend a lot of time with my friend, Kit. We had such a blast, and she made me laugh so much!
For the next several weeks, I will be spending a bunch more time in Chicago (hooray). Granted, I still have a few work trips planned (domestic and international), but each one is only for a night or two. What are you up to this weekend?
In My Shopping Cart
- This pretty pink blouse is darling (and love the floral version too)
- The perfect fall coat (and may we talk about the color)?!
- Speaking of outerwear, I’m obsessed with this pink statement coat!
- I want this entire outfit! Aren’t pastels the best in winter?
- How glorious is this maxi dress?!
- These pearl earrings are a phenomenal price!
- Parisa Wang does it again with this bag! I simply adore her pieces.
Some of My Favorite Links from Around the Web
- Liz crafted a thoughtful winter wardrobe list. Definitely worth bookmarking!
- Speaking of holiday, Grace has wonderful gift ideas for the friend that’s hard to shop for.
- Cynthia is making a serious case to visit the Seychelles. So pretty!
- Mackenzie’s dining room looks AMAZING!
- Such a great post from Hayet on managing a side hustle.
- How and why to raise children to be kind.
- It’s no secret I’m obsessed with dresses! Mary’s 30 dress series is live! Be sure to follow along.
- Loved reading 27 things about Carly!
- Krystin made it to one of my fave walls in Austin! Love how she styled her look.
Recently on Style Charade
- All that glitters is gold. Love this maxi dress!
- Mary Katrantzou celebrates her ten year anniversary with a re-release of her most iconic dresses (including one of my fave style).
- The perfect navy lace dress and light blue shift option.
- Love this stripe sweater dress – I own it in two colors!
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!