Happy Friday! I hope you’ve been having a fantastic week! This weekend, we are heading to Charleston, and I couldn’t be more excited. It’s been about ten years since Bob and I have been, and we’ve talked about going back ever since. Needless to say, when my friend Hilary invited me to stay at a new property she’s representing, it was an immediate “yes!” While I wish my schedule allowed for a longer trip, I am beyond thrilled at the thought of sun and warmer temps. It’s also been a really easy getaway to plan, thanks to all of the incredibly helpful Charleston Guides that have been created by some of my favorite gals like Grace, Julia, Krystin, Liz, and Megan. Have you been to Charleston? If so, what are some of your go-to spots?
Today’s post features a Jill Jill Stuart silver satin gown that is perfect for weddings, events, or for those times you want to feel a bit extra while grocery shopping (ha)! I also found it in available in purple and red. If you’re looking for a couple of budget-friendly alternatives, this one and this one are definitely worth considering. We took these photos during our December trip to Miami, and I realized I had only posted a Boomerang of the dress and hadn’t yet added it to the blog. The quality of the gown is incredible and it fits true to size. Special thanks to Ana for sending me a message about the purple mural below. It’s always fun when people let me know about colorful location suggestions! Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to see all of my Friday Charades links!
A few things that made me happy this week as well as some of my fave links from around the web:
- HUGE congrats to Mackenzie for being nominated for a Shorty Award! Be sure to vote here!
- My fave cashmere cardigan is on sale for 50% off – I *might* have bought a second one.
- I really love what Dana wrote about her perspective on the Instagram algorithm.
- If you’re searching for a timeless striped tee shirt, look no further.
- Get ready for your heart to melt – Blake finally posted her new puppy!
- Today begins the eBay auctions of many black dresses and tuxedos worn by celebrities at the Golden Globe Awards to raise money for the TIME’s UP Legal Defense Fund.
- This bold pink tie sleeve dress is the cutest!
- Would you define your hair as a bit unmanageable? If so, you need to read Grace’s post about her first time getting a keratin treatment.
- Can’t get enough of this fitted leather jacket – so chic!
- How cute is Kelly’s Valentine’s outfit?!?
- Living for this pearl embellished fit and flare dress.
- After this bitterly cold week in Chicago, Julia’s lentil soup recipe looks like the perfect solution!
- These $16 pink sunglasses are so over the top, and I love it!
- Such a great article by Blair about the areas in your life where you need to be selfish.
- Is it just me, or are pleats and lace the perfect combination?
- Nicole created an amazing post about Sketch London – if you ever find yourself across the pond, you must take the time to go there. So iconic!
- These multicolor metallic slides are giving me all the 90s vibes!
- I’m such a fan of Caroline’s kindness challenge; be sure to take a minute and read it!
- This sequin stripe clutch is adorable AND affordable!
- I’m kind of obsessed with this camel coat and star scarf on Jess.
- Thinking that I need this cozy fleece pullover in my life.
- Merritt is so perfectly ladylike in her ivory coat and pink accessories!
See more of my favorite murals and colorful walls in my Miami Wall Guide!
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!