Another week has come and gone. How are you, friends? A few recent updates – as you know, COVID-19 has greatly impacted countless jobs and industries. The PR/marketing industry has been hit exceptionally hard. I’m incredibly thankful to still have my full-time job. The pandemic (and working from home) has made me more productive than ever. While I love (and miss) going into the office every day, I’m extremely efficient since I don’t have any distractions. The mornings and afternoons fly by, and the to-do tasks keep piling up. It’s a good feeling to be staying busy!
In other news, our home design has been all-out sprint this week. We’ve started to receive a steady flow of deliveries, and new exciting partnerships have been forming for a few yet-to-be-designed spaces!
We’ve been putting the finishing touches on our kitchen, and (gulp!), there are a LOT more pink accents than I originally anticipated. Bob (as always) is a champ, but I don’t think he can take much more pink or blush in his life (or home). Haha!
Also, we’ve finally found the bed of our dreams for our master bedroom!!! I haven’t shared a photo on here or on Instagram, but let’s just say it’s even better than I could imagine. In fact, I’ve easily looked at hundreds of headboards and bed styles across websites over the past year. Each time, Bob would see me scrolling through sites and say, “have you found one yet?” I would shake my head “no,” and the process would go on and on. The style we selected is completely different than anything else I’ve seen. I knew it was “the one” the first time I saw it. Destiny! 🙂
Today’s post includes an outfit we photographed back in early February (seems like a lifetime ago). I love a good matchy-matchy moment, and this Kay Unger gingham dress is still in stock!
In My Shopping Cart
● These faux pearl earrings are giving me all the Dior vibes.
● Sephora’s Spring VIB Sale started today! Rouge members get 20% off.
● We added this charcuterie board to our kitchen, and I’m in love!
● How chic are these blue light glasses?!
● Forget boring WFH joggers. Try this sequin version instead!
● Received some DM’s about our cookbook stand/holder. Linked here (it’s only $40).
● Loren can do no wrong. Have you checked out her jewelry collection? Adore these earrings!
● The perfect pink coffee table book.
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● A great way to support a hospital in need right now, plus a possible bonus of Mitch in a mohawk – love this idea, Kelly!
● Sad about Merritt’s decision, but love she’s trusting her gut and putting family first.
● We tried Jean’s garlic noodle recipe and LOVED it! Next up is this recipe of hers.
● A great read from Emily on lessons learned from their fixer-upper.
● Love how Ranti styled her chic white blazer and pants!
● Macaroni and cheese is always a good idea. Here’s a round-up by Kit.
● Loved seeing Blair’s home tour continued. So fun!
● Definitely need to try a few of these face masks thanks to Grace.
● Liz’s crockpot chicken teriyaki recipe had me at jalapeños!
● A great no-makeup makeup look from Jess.
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!