Happy Friday! Given the weather in the Midwest and East Coast, I know many of us are looking forward to all of these weather systems to pass. Thankfully, on Sunday, I’m heading to the beautiful destination of Aruba! It’s my first work trip of the year (and my first time on the island), and I’m looking forward to spending time with one of our new international hotel clients. We’re spending a few days immersing ourselves on the property before flying directly to New York for another client meeting.
Before I head out of town, Bob and I are going out to see The Post tonight; it looks so good! We saw Star Wars earlier this week and Lady Bird the week before, and I highly recommend both. Given that awards season is on the horizon, there are SO many great movies out right now.
Last but not least, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to see all of my Friday Charades links!
Here are a handful of things that made me happy this week as well as my fave links from around the web:
- The classic black Gucci logo belt just came back in stock in a few sizes here!
- Brooke’s post about 2017 broke my heart. She’s one of the most kind, authentic, generous, and sweet bloggers I’ve met. Send her some love for sure!
- Can’t wait for this colorful stripe wrap dress to arrive.
- Mackenzie’s vacation look is so perfectly chic – looooove the earrings!
- These blush velvet shoes are the cutest.
- Seriously living for Grace in this layered tulle star print dress.
- This ombré sequin dress is currently in my shopping cart.
- How perfect is this ladylike look on Hallie?!
- Since arriving back home to Chiberia, I’ve been getting a lot of use out of these boots.
- Carly’s look back at her favorite purchases of 2017 is such a fun idea!
- This swan novelty bag is so cute for vacation… or a mid-week Target run, lol!
- Obsessed with the way Ranti styled this look – so good!
- These classic Nike sneakers are calling out to me.
- Major congratulations to Dana’s newly refreshed blog and rebranding! Cheers, lady!
- I’ve been eyeing this red and pink ruffle trim dress.
- Blake got the CUTEST new puppy, Wabash (or Bash) and Dana got a new puppy, Bauer. Ladies – I want to bet there for the puppy play date! Maybe a Bachelor Viewing Party with the pups? Dana’s Bachelor recaps are EVERYTHING.
- Contemplating a new denim purchase and trying to choose between these, these, or these.
- Yay for Alaina’s gender reveal! She’s going to be an amazing mom.
- This sorbet-colored mini backpack is giving me major 90s vibes.
- I need Becky’s cozy sweater in my life – obsessed!
- My sister-in-law recently introduced my to this moisturizing balm, and it’s been life changing!
See more details about this colorful wall and all of the best Houston murals in Carrie Colbert’s Houston Wall Guide!
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!