Happy Friday! Sharing details of this metallic velvet pleated skirt from our recent LA trip. Also, I’m including all of my favorite links from around the web at the bottom of the post. Have a great weekend!
TGIF! Sharing a few things that made me happy this week:
- Happy three month birthday to baby Amalia!
- The prettiest pink bow clutch!
- Seriously in love with all of the details of Hayet’s home tour!
- How great is the high-low hem on this cozy cable knit sweater?!
- Ali found the cutest fall jacket – love!
- My favorite over the knee flat boots are back in stock and available in six colors!
- Love Dana’s post on how fashion and confidence go together!
- This embellished tulle dress is so perfect for the holiday season!
- Um, how chic are Alice and Hannah in their red boots?!
- These velvet ankle tie pumps are so perfect for fall!
- Grace is the epitome of effortless chic in these denim culottes.
- If you’re in the market to splurge on a timeless ladylike dress, look no further!
- Anna always manages to find the most classic pieces, and her funnel neck top is no exception!
- Love this scallop mesh panel dress – so reminiscent of Valentino’s FW 2013 collection (without the hefty pricetag)!
- This plaid maxi dress is so incredibly chic on Ally! Obsessed!
- Ralph Lauren sent me a bottle of their newest fragrance, “Woman,” at I’m in love with the scent!
- I’m pretty sure Mackenzie deserves a standing ovation for fitting a two-week honeymoon into two carry-on bags (and less than 33 pounds)!
- Can’t help but smile at this colorful stripe scarf.
- So much yes to Carrie’s all-pink look!
- This plaid statement coat is so perfectly chic.
- My friend Allie is diving head first into her photography business, and I am so excited for this next chapter for her professional life!
- The most darling pink circle bag!
- How fantastic is Julia’s boot collaboration with Frye?! The satin laces are everything!
- Every gal needs a pair of classic pearl earrings. I’ve been wearing these on repeat lately.
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!