Hi friends… what a week! Phew! Not going to lie – I am exhausted. As most of you know, I’ve been in Finland for work since last Saturday, and I’m ready for some major r&r this weekend. Don’t get me wrong, I love traveling for my PR agency and spending time with our amazing clients, but work trips are NOT vacation. We started most days very early and ultimately got back to our hotel around 10:30 PM. Bob and I would FaceTime for every evening, (midday for him, as Finland is eight hours ahead of Chicago), and I’d fall asleep on him nearly every time we chatted. Eeks (sorry B)! Let’s just say I need a nap… okay, more like twelve of them.
I head to Estonia later this afternoon and can’t wait to explore the destination! My friend, Kit, gave me amazing recommendations (thank you, lady)! Feel free to share any additional recommendations in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more on Instagram stories!
Today’s post is from our December trip to Palm Springs. We were looking for somewhere fun to grab lunch, and came across Azúcar Restaurant at La Serena Villas. When we saw the menu online, we knew we’d love it, and it was just good as it sounded! See even more details in my Palm Springs video. Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to see all of my favorite links from around the web.
TGIF! Here are a few things that made me happy this week:
- Major congrats are in order for Jean and Nick! So happy for their big announcement!
- Seriously in love with this pink layered pleated trim sweater
- Awww indeed! Congrats to Sam and Kyle on their engagement! Their wedding will be one to watch!
- Trading in Finland’s snow for sand next weekend! Thinking I may need to buy this cute coverup for the trip!
- Speaking of sun and sand, I’m so excited to bring this bag and this hat along on the trip. Thanks for thinking of me, Pam!
- As someone who travels a lot, I can’t get enough of Amy‘s airport style. Perfectly chic!
- Stripes always make me happy, and these ankle-wrap sandals are amazing!
- Loved reading Grace’s post about what she learned from her Dry January – so insightful.
- This flamingo print dress is seriously so darling.
- Beyond in love with how Kelly styled this skirt and t-shirt; I also love her 5 random facts.
- Ummm, this pink dress is EVERYTHING. I need this for my next trip!
- Hayet always looks amazing, but I especially love the dots on dots
- How pretty is this floral ruffle dress? A lot of people sent me messages about this one when I posted on Instagram stories. Perfect for spring!
- Allie looks lovely in Vermont in this gorgeous layered look!
- The perfect ankle-tie pumps. You will definitely see me wearing these at work!
- Mackenzie always looks flawless in blue, and this outfit is no exception.
- How chic is this black and white striped dress?
- Love seeing Blair put some “prep in her step,” as she put it!
- Just bought this pleated skirt. Seriously the cutest!
- There are so many reasons I love having Dana as a friend, but especially love her transparency! Be sure to read her post about burnout!
- This darling organza midi skirt is perfect for spring!
- I’m a huge fan of Rachel Parcell’s collection, and this limited-edition lace dress is the best (and most recent) addition to my wardrobe!
- After experiencing some Arctic climates in Finland, I’m ready to buy this coat!
- Merritt looks positively perfect and effortless in this classic sweater and jeans outfit.
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!