Happy Memorial Day weekend! Whew, what a different year to be celebrating the long holiday weekend, huh? I truly hope you have some fun activities slated to keep yourself entertained (and safe) at home.
On our end, we’re gearing up for a power packed three-day weekend of activities. First, we are in the first stages of pulling together our beautiful outdoor patio space! We’re beyond delighted to be partnering with the ever-so-wonderful team from Frontgate to make the space a reality. Let me just say, they have been a DREAM partner. Their items are everything we could hope for (and so much more). Wait until you see the space!
Additionally, I’m thrilled to finally announce a fun and exciting kitchen update! There’s been a ton of progress over the past few weeks, and perhaps the most exciting update of all is our new Viking 15″ Under-Counter Wine Cellar.
Viking Wine Cellar
When we moved into our new home, a huge selling point was the Viking appliances in the kitchen. Friends, family, and even colleagues have raved about the performance and quality of their products. Well, we moved in and we absolutely adore everything. The fridge, microwave, oven, and dishwasher are a total dream.
After having such a great experience with their appliances, we were beyond thrilled to find out they wanted to partner on our new custom built-ins in our kitchen!
The brand was kind enough to gift one of their stainless steel under-counter wine cellars, and we are already putting it to good use! In fact, the Viking 15″ Under-Counter Wine Cellar holds up to 24 bottles. The cellar has Dynamic Cooling Technology, which delivers rapid cool down and the industry’s best temperature stability.
After working in the wine industry for some time, we also love the thermal-efficient cabinet. This ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity.
Viking at Merchandise Mart Chicago
Additionally, Viking as a showroom in the Merchandise Mart! When it’s safe to do so, I highly recommend stopping by to check it out to learn about new products and innovations.
In My Shopping Cart
● We’re THRILLED with our steam mop. It works perfectly! Highly recommended.
● Gorgeous gingham dress for only $56.
● Dr. Jart’s new Cicapair collection is really superb. My favorite is the Tiger Grass Camo Drops, as they cover redness and other discoloration. Great for Zoom calls!
● Ric rac espadrilles for the win! These shipped to me this week, and I’m in heaven!
● Recently purchased this blue light stem for my acne, and it’s worked wonders.
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Thrilled for Kit and Charles on the announcement of their move! Best of all – we’re ecstatic they’re staying in the city!
● Dana’s take on how to feel more dressed up while social distancing.
● One of my favorite photo shoots from Krystal, which is saying a lot!
● I appreciate The Atlantic’s take on how the coronavirus killed corporate culture.
● Thamarr is giving us the most stylish summer vibes!
● Loving Jean’s suggestions on small space organization.
● The perfect summer shoe round-up by Monica.
● 40 art prints to love (and buy) for your home thanks to Mackenzie.
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!