Happy Memorial Day weekend! Whew, what a different year to be celebrating the long holiday weekend, huh? I truly hope you have some fun activities slated to keep yourself entertained (and safe) at home.
On our end, we’re gearing up for a power packed three-day weekend of activities. First, we are in the first stages of pulling together our beautiful outdoor patio space! We’re beyond delighted to be partnering with the ever-so-wonderful team from Frontgate to make the space a reality. Let me just say, they have been a DREAM partner. Their items are everything we could hope for (and so much more). Wait until you see the space!
Additionally, I’m thrilled (and nervous) to be finally announcing the biggest project of Style Charade to date on Tuesday, May 26th. It’s a pinch me moment, and I can’t wait to share more. As a reminder, be sure to sign up for the Style Charade newsletter to be among the first to receive the news!
Last but not least, we’re in the home stretch of our full kitchen reveal! There’s been a ton of progress over the past few weeks. However, the most important lesson I’ve taken away from the home design process is to take our time and triple check every detail. Amelia will attest to the fact I think through every single inch of a space, haha! The finishing touches are just the artwork and window treatments, which should be arriving very soon.
In My Shopping Cart
● We’re THRILLED with our steam mop. It works perfectly! Highly recommended.
● Gorgeous gingham dress for only $56.
● Dr. Jart’s new Cicapair collection is really superb. My favorite is the Tiger Grass Camo Drops, as they cover redness and other discoloration. Great for Zoom calls!
● Ric rac espadrilles for the win! These shipped to me this week, and I’m in heaven!
● Recently purchased this blue light stem for my acne, and it’s worked wonders.
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Thrilled for Kit and Charles on the announcement of their move! Best of all – we’re ecstatic they’re staying in the city!
● Dana’s take on how to feel more dressed up while social distancing.
● One of my favorite photo shoots from Krystal, which is saying a lot!
● I appreciate The Atlantic’s take on how the coronavirus killed corporate culture.
● Thamarr is giving us the most stylish summer vibes!
● Loving Jean’s suggestions on small space organization.
● The perfect summer shoe round-up by Monica.
● 40 art prints to love (and buy) for your home thanks to Mackenzie.
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!