Hard to believe it’s already September! I hope you have some fun plans for the long weekend. Here are a few recent things that make me happy:
- Sending lots of love to Mackenzie and Will for their big weekend. Congrats you guys!
- How chic is this ladylike ivory and black dress?!
- Still working on improving your SEO tactics? Be sure to read this article from TheEverygirl.
- The devastation in Houston is just indescribable. Please read my friend Carrie’s post of ways you can support her city in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.
- I always bring a long cardigan with me for plane rides – I just added this one to my cart!
- Excited to try a post Labor Day beauty reset – thanks Grace!
- These $60 sunglasses have been my go-to pair lately!
- Obsessed with Siffat’s menswear-inspired look! So chic!
- Impossible to resist a striped statement sleeve top, right?!
- Kit put together a super fun guide to San Francisco. I definitely bookmarked it for my next trip.
- My favorite red pleated lace trim midi dress (from this post) is back in stock!
- Um, news flash: Chanel handbags are now sold online at Neiman Marcus!
- Ranti is seriously the queen of perfectly proportioned outfits. Love her oversized blouse!
- J. Crew has a 30% weekend sale! I’m thinking of getting this chic blazer, this tie-sleeve sweater, and my favorite coat in a new hue!
- Loving Dana’s insightful, business-oriented blog posts lately!
- Anyone else getting major Alicia Silverstone in Clueless vibes from this look?
- Couldn’t agree more with Kathleen’s picks for splurge-worthy investment pieces.
- Just ordered this ruffle sleeve sweater – can’t wait for it to arrive!
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!