Happy Friday! We are heading to one of my former roommate’s wedding this weekend, and I couldn’t be more excited. There’s nothing better than celebrating love and catching up with old friends, don’t you agree?! Today’s post is from our early-January weekend in Brooklyn. This fun polka dot coat was a total life-saver for the winter temps. I paired it with my new favorite Mark Cross bag; the quality of the leather and construction are both absolutely incredible. Also, if your on the hunt for the classic Gucci logo belt, I found it available here in a few sizes! See more about our NYC weekend and travel vlog in this post.
Speaking of this statement coat, I absolutely love how Blair, Hayet, and Ranti styled theirs. The fun polka dot print and the affordable price are a tough combination to pass up! Given the UK size conversion, I recommend ordering one US size higher than you would normally wear. Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post for all of my fave links from around the web!
TGIF! Here are a few things that made me happy this week:
- Head over heels for these pink block heel sandals.
- How chic is Becky‘s neutral and blush outfit?!
- I’ve been waiting forever for this pink and green gingham bag to be in stock!
- Totally loving Grace‘s redecorated bedroom – so serene!
- Obsessed with this pink bow sleeve shift dress!
- The cutest post by Dana about her and Matt.
- So much yes to this floral and chevron print fit and flare dress.
- Pam looks so chic in all of her outfits from NYFW!
- This structured Tory Burch bag is so timeless.
- Anh is beyond classic in this floral pre-spring look.
- This white ruffle dress is giving me major Self-Portrait vibes, and it’s only $148!
- Julia‘s gingham outfit makes me so excited for spring!
- Loving this wrap-front sweater!
- Carly candy-filled cake recipe is way too fun!
- The only thing better than one Gucci bag is three of them!
- I love this floral layered look on Monica!
- The details of these floral drop earrings are everything.
- Definitely going to try Kit‘s breakfast burrito recipe!
- Just got this hair dryer – total game changer.
- Liz and her family are just adorable on their snow day outing!
- The cutest ruffle detail on this Madewell top.
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!