How are you friends? What another wild week, right? We’ve been actively working on updating our home and making the interior design feel as seamless as possible. Growing up, I loved living in a home full of color, prints and patterns. I truly believe you’ll love what you see in the weeks ahead!
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Loved reading about how one beauty brand is addressing the beauty industry’s plastic problem.
● Seven Black-owned fashion and beauty brands to shop thanks to Alicia.
● Loved seeing the before and after of the renovations at Jean’s former home.
● Just added Jocelyn’s corn fritter recipe to our cooking list!
● Six ways Asian-Americans can fight anti-Blackness via The Everygirl.
● Coco found the most incredibly perfect flowy dress for hot summer days!
● We’re hoping to redo our basement sometime in the future, so I’ve totally bookmarked Anna’s recent renovation!
● How chic is Thamarr in her white midi dress?!
● Grace did such an amazing job turning her street-side patio into an oasis on the city!
● Another al fresco space to love is Will’s Scandi-inspired outdoor dining area!
● Krystal’s Italian flashback is giving me major wanderlust!
In My Shopping Cart
● The prettiest pink dress (on sale!) by my fellow Chicago gal and friend, Azeeza.
● One of my favorite independent Chicago home stores – Jayson Home – started their big summer sale! Shop my picks below!
● Just bought a few of these fun printed face masks.
● The classic black headband every woman needs in her closet is on sale!
● These affordable retro white sunglasses are so fun.
● This wicker clutch is the perfect summer wardrobe addition.
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!