For the second weekend in a row, Bob and I will be in Chicago. Hooray! We’re planning to take it easy and gear up for our upcoming summer travels. In other news, have you seen my post about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? The catalog just came out, and I’m already making my list and checking twice! I’m going to be posting regualr content surrounding the sale, including the top trends, must-have styles, and the items I’m planning to purchase.
Beyond the 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale blog posts, you’ll also noticed the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tab at the top of the blog. Here, you’ll eventually find a drop down menu of options to shop from every category. Lastly, be sure to follow me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app and Instagram for Nordstrom Anniversary Sale-exclusive content. I can’t wait to share more with you!
In My Shopping Cart
- It’s incredibly rare for me to like rings, but this malachite one caught my eye.
- These lilac summer sandals are only $65 (also available in yellow, black + green)?
- The cutest circle bag (and that price!).
- Hello lover! The perfect pleated dress. Also loving this one!
- Summer and flamingos go hand-in-hand, right? This flamingo tassel bucket bag is just darling. Also, I’m obsessed with the handle design of this bag!
- Finally tried this face mask. My skin is definitely more hydrated!
- Do you love Chicago? You need this necklace! Don’t worry, I have my Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Denver, Maui, New York, San Francisco, Miami and Seattle friends covered too!
Some of my favorite links from around the web
- Chicago lost two amazing families this week – my blogging friends, Emily and Shaheen. They will be missed greatly, and yet I’m so happy for them and this next chapter!
- Leave it to Grace for wonderful recommendations for your carry-on bag and must-have makeup and skincare for hot summer nights.
- Sending Corri good vibes on the next chapter of her journey. She was a pioneer in fashion and retail, and I look forward to seeing what she does next!
- As a full-time PR professional, I greatly value finding and working with influencers who “get it” (i.e. professional, kind and easy to collaborate with). It’s no surprise this blogger not only met but exceeded our team’s expectations.
- Congrats to Joanna on completing her residency; a HUGE accomplishment.
- Still looking for a Fourth of July outfit? Monica has an array of great ideas!
- As someone who spends more days on the road than at home, I really loved these valuable words of wisdom about why we travel.
- Struggling with insomnia? This trick is surprising, and I’m definitely planning to try it!
- Leave it to this lady to keep things real about blogging and her life.
- Ali shares a very personal, touching story. Sending good vibes to you and your fam, Ali!
- This past week celebrated National Sunglasses Day, and I’m loving Blair’s picks for her go-to sunnies.
Recently on Style Charade
- The ultimate guide to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018
- My fave dress from the June 2018 Gal Meets Glam collection
- This floral print dress is such a great price and selling fast!
- A recap of my trip to Nantucket with Lilly Pulitzer and White Elephant
- This coral print shift dress was my favorite layer in Mexico
Never miss a post – be sure to follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!