Happy Friday! Tonight, I’m off to London for work, and I’m so excited to visit one of absolute favorite cities in the world. We have a power-packed schedule of meetings, coffees, dinners, and everything in between (more caffeine please!). Regardless, I’m excited to have a little bit of free time on Sunday morning to roam around one of my favorite neighborhoods, Notting Hill. Stay tuned for more on Instagram and Instagram Stories! I’m also sharing some of my favorite links from around the web at the bottom of the post.
Here are a few things that made me happy this week:
- Will’s blog is a heart-breaking, yet magnificent must-read. He is so brave and strong, and I’m so proud to know him!
- Ann Taylor’s new arrivals just launched – they were worth the wait (like this and this).
- I’ve been dreaming of this pale pink dress.
- Have you seen my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide? There’s 30 pages worth of festive content to make your holiday shopping seamless and fun.
- Can’t decide which color I like best for this cashmere turtleneck poncho. Maybe all of them?
- Emerald green maxi dress? Sign me up! Grace found the most perfect outfit for the season at one of the best retailers in Charleston.
- Speaking of, congrats to Hampden Clothing for their Harper’s Bazaar feature.
- Doesn’t this velvet wrap dress look so cozy?!
- Special thanks to Draper James for including me on the Love, Reese blog.
- I adore this ladylike collared dress – such a classic.
- Looking to make a trip to Barcelona? Kit has you covered with her travel guide.
- How fantastic is this colorblock jumpsuit?!
- Mackenzie has great tips for wearing plaid this season.
- This striped circle bag is EVERYTHING.
- Can we stay office goals? Love Hayet giving us a tour of her home office.
- Just bought this two-in-one travel neck pillow – so needed.
- Loving Julia’s pattern play – classic as always!
- Totally need this case, this luggage tag, and this passport case for my next trip.
- ICYMI – I started a new shopping series on the blog last weekend. Stay tuned for more on tomorrow’s post!
- Carrie’s round-up of statement sleeve tops are so fun.
Lastly, here’s a look back at some recent posts:
- My favorite pink cocoon coat
- Pink lace statement sleeve dress
- The most amazing striped sequin skirt
- Colorful fall layers
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!