Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● How To Stay Informed On The News (Without Ruining Your Life) – a great guest post by Hitha on on Julia’s blog
● Jocelyn’s crab-stuffed salmon recipe look so delicious!
● One of my favorite wanderlust Instagram accounts is publishing a book! Congrats, Pretty Little London!
● Love how Mackenzie’s new rug pulled together her space so beautifully.
● On the hunt for new sunglasses? Jacey, Helena, Julia, and Blair all created some fantastic round-ups!
● A wonderful series of essays, curated by Krystal, on making friends as an adult.
● My friend Kit’s essay for Love What Matters about her trip around the world prior to her last IVF attempt is a wonderful read.
● Absolutely thrilled for Venita and the fashion collaboration she has on the horizon!
● How amazing is Victoria’s entryway makeover?!
In My Shopping Cart
● Thinking of new sunglasses? This brand, this one, and this one always have stylish, affordable options!
● This pink stripe blazer is definitely worth the investment – it’s beyond chic in person.
● Just ordered these lilac Birkenstocks for summer!
● Such a pretty floral dress by Rachel Parcell.
● How sweet is this Pamela Munson bow clutch?!
● My favorite white sandals for the season ahead.
● These floral earrings I ordered arrived in the mail earlier this week, and the quality was definitely lackluster – so sad!
● Bob just bought this incredible hoodie, and I wish it was made in my size!
● Can’t wait for these stunning gold floral earrings to arrive!
● I tried this self-tanner for the first time this week, and it’s definitely worth the hype!
● So happy with my new work tote – I love the 90’s throwback vibe.
Recently on Style Charade
● The Best Tips to Shop the Target Alexis Collection
● Why I Love This Tahari Pink Cape Dress
● The H&M lemlem Collection is Now Live!
● Why You’ll Want to Shop the Target Rixo Collection
● Top Reasons to Buy this Lilly Pulitzer Green Eyelet Dress
● Six Great Things to Try Right Now
● The Best Pieces from the Studio McGee Outdoor Collection
● Preview of the Entire Target Christopher John Rogers Collection