Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● How to avoid falling for and spreading misinformation about Ukraine (via The Washington Post)
● Looking for a new podcast? Check out this new fictional find featuring Sarah Hyland.
● It’s no secret Jess is a the Queen of clean beauty. Check out her morning and evening skincare routines.
● Congrats to Jacey on her upcoming book launch. Pre-order it here.
● Yay for Jean’s newest Edited Pieces drop!
● The Red Cross says there’s a blood shortage nationwide. Here’s how you can help (via NPR)
● Grace put together some great suggestions on building a fine jewelry collection.
● Loving Krystin’s chic layered look.
● Thinking of making a luxury handbag purchase? Monica offers her candid reviews her collection!
● Why the Fashion Nova FTC settlement is shining a light on e-commerce (via TIME)
● A guide on where to get paçzki in Chicago for Fat Tuesday (via Chicago Magazine)
In My Shopping Cart
● The most dreamy blue floral dress (and under $200).
● Colette did a great round-up of Black-owned brands.
● Darling designer earrings.
● These signet rings from the Mejuri x Jenna Lyons collaboration are so good!
● Gah – this uber-feminine blouse is so so pretty!
● Sick of bland dresses? This may be spring’s ultimate statement option.
● My favorite under-$100 crossbody bag is now available in woven raffia – perfect for spring/summer!
● So many fun new arrivals from Sea at Hampden Clothing.