TGIF! Here are few recent things from around the web that made me happy:
- So excited to see details of Colette’s beautiful Beverly Hills home. She was telling me all about her move when we were in the Dominican Republic, and I love seeing it come together!
- Are you a “cost-per-wear” gal like me? This white top will have major shelf life in your closet. You’ll wear it on repeat, truly!
- When we were on Nantucket, I kept spotting the cutest woven baskets adorned with special details on the lid. I loved reading Mackenzie’s post about the history of these bags and how special they are to her family.
- To mule or not to mule? A definite “yes” to this pair.
- I am living for this layered gingham look on Ranti!
- After being in Portugal for nearly week, I realized that a hat might have been a good idea. Like this one. So cute (and sigh).
- How adorbs is Grace’s spin on Vogue’s 73 questions video?!
- Ali and I share a love for the same sweater – definitely one worth buying in every color!
- I seriously adore this black and white top for work. SO good.
- This may be my new bag for fall. Loving the clean, modern lines!
- Struggling on how to put together an effortless transitional look? Jess has you covered!
- I would have TOTALLY purchased this dress for Portugal, if it had been available a week ago.
- Obsessed with Blake’s jewel tone monochromatic look!
- Today is the last day for an extra 20% off sale styles at Shopbop!
- Brooke looks so gorgeous in this post at the Venice canals!
- I am head over heels for Meg’s recap of the YSL exhibit in Richmond!
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!