Originally, Bob and I were planning to spend this full weekend in Chicago. After all, we definitely need time to get a few things in order and prep for the holidays (i.e. shopping for gifts, decorating our home, etc.).
Well, there was a change of plans late last night, and we’ll be heading out of town for the weekend. Please send good vibes and prayers for Bob’s family, as there are some major health issues going on. I wish we could fast forward through this chapter of life, especially to get past the scary and sad moments.
I had drafted this post earlier in the week and still wanted to share it, in spite of all that’s happening as of late. Friday Charades are always a favorite, because I love being able to share content from friends and fellow bloggers. Below, I’m wearing my favorite bow back sweater. I bought it in two colors last year, and they made it again for this season. Best of all, it’s on sale! Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post for all of my favorite links from around the web. Have a wonderful weekend!
In My Shopping Cart
- Everyone needs this color block winter coat (and only $127).
- Congrats to Stacy and the entire team on the launch of Small by Hampden! They also just launched their massive sale! Be sure to shop!
- Found a new website I’m loving right now – The Modist. So good! I want everything!
- Add a dash of holiday sparkle to your outfit with this $50 accessory (especially this one).
- I own this dress in three colors, and they just released it in emerald green (just in time for the holidays)!
- It snowed yesterday in Chicago. Time to break these boots out of storage!
- MILLY just sent me this colorful sweater, and I’m in love!
- The cheaper (and better quality) alternative to Apple iPhone cords.
- The. Most. Comfortable. Sneaker. Just bought a second pair!
- This colorblock coat totally reminds me of the C/MEO version I bought in 2015!
- Need this lavender crossbody bag in my life!
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
- Julia shared her holiday gift guide earlier this week, and I seriously want everything!
- Why “inbox zero” isn’t as hard as you think.
- Anh always finds classic pieces that stand the test of time.
- How darling is this colorful stripe sweater on Carrie?!
- Love Allie’s dressed down look!
- Gah – so cute! Monica and her family are simply adorable in their matching pajamas.
- Obsessed with all of Mackenzie’s jewelry picks!
- Grace proves that it’s easy to create a dressy look with denim. PS – living for those earrings!
- Great tips from Dana on managing life’s transitions.
- So much yes to this tweed + pearl dress on Mary!
Recently on Style Charade
- This houndstooth skirt has been on major repeat this fall.
- One of my all-time favorite designer dresses has been re-released!
- How to style colorful blazers and coats for the season ahead.
- This new women’s designer creates the perfect line of ladylike apparel.
- Exploring the most colorful London street!
Find all of my favorite murals, street art, and colorful walls in my Chicago Wall Charades Guide!
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!