I had the pleasure of meeting one of the co-founders of CaraCara, Julia, in several design collaborations while visiting NYC. She’s incredibly talented, and she also understands the business behind fashion. Fast forward, and CaraCara is doing incredible things. I’m not surprised.
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Utterly obsessed with the results of Victoria’s guest bathroom renovation!
● Loving Mackenzie’s outdoor dining space – so chic.
● An insightful article on third-degree racism.
● Excited to follow along on Alicia’s wine school journey!
● 18 Black-owned brands to shop thanks to Cynthia.
● A quick read for white people who don’t consider themselves racist.
● A great round-up by Jean of diverse and inclusive kids books
● Looking for an indoor garden for fresh herbs? Grace has you covered!
● 30 home organization ideas for a tidier space.
● A rundown by Tomi of the best moisturizers from thickest to thinnest.
● 29 Movies, Shows, and Documentaries to Watch to Educate Yourself on Racial Injustice via The Everygirl.
In My Shopping Cart
● These crystal-embellished flats are giving me all the feels.
● My favorite colorful Cult Gaia bag is 50% off!
● These tie-dye joggers are so cute.
● Just bought the bulk size of my favorite liquid hand soap.
● These decorative brass boxes were the perfect addition to our bedroom shelves.
● This striped sweatshirt dress looks SO comfy!
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!