In case you missed it, the Shopbop sale started yesterday. Theirs is one of the best, because it includes so many items, AND the more you buy, the more you save. Also, some of my recent outfits are a part of the sale (like this sweater dress and this shirt dress). Shop some of my favorite picks from the Shopbop sale below.
Here are a few more items on my list from the sale:
- The best over-the-knee boots money can buy.
- Obsessed with this shimmery sequin top – the collar detail is so cute.
- Did someone say party shoes?!
- So much yes to this striped colorblock Tibi dress.
- When it comes to earrings, the bigger the statement, the better, right?
- This floral maxi is perfect for twirling (see more here and here).
- A classic black and white blazer for the win.
- I’ve always had a weakness for a layered sweater.
- These cap-toe pumps are so comfy (I wore them back in this post).
- Um, this tiered pleated skirt is giving me life.
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!