Happy Friday! Today is another travel day as we head to Bermuda for a long weekend. Given that I have a lot of work travel this month, it will be so nice to have this time for a quick getaway. We’ve been wanted to experience Bermuda for years, and I’m thrilled that we are finally able to go. It’s been in the books for months, and I couldn’t be more excited! Also, it’s perfect timing, as Chicago will be SO busy this weekend because of Lollapalooza. A low-key and relaxing weekend is just what the doctor ordered. If you’ve been and have any recommendations, send them my way!
Today’s post includes a this gorgeous Gal Meets Glam Collection Zoe dress. When Julia and the GMG team reached out to send something from the newest collection, this pink bow dress immediately caught my eye. From the fit and flare shape to the soft fabric, it’s definitely going to get a lot of use for both work and weekends. Also, it’s available in a dark minty green and in classic navy. Be sure to shop more my favorite pink dresses here, here, and here. Lastly, I’m sharing all of my favorite links at the bottom of the post along with today’s NSale Charades giveaway!
Gal Meets Glam Collection Zoe Dress
In My Shopping Cart
- The cutest pink scallop trim shorts.
- Searching for a great maxi for the summer to fall transition? Look no further!
- This affordable midi dress has all the Markle Sparkle!
- How chic are these cap toe flats?!
- I recently saw this ruffled tie-waist dress in store, and it is SO pretty!
- Loving the cutout sleeve details on this dress.
- The perfectly proper polka dot maxi.
Some of my favorite links from around the web
- Grace look so lovely in this tassel trim dress!
- A great post from Collectively regarding bots, comment pods, and authentic audiences from the perspective of an influencer marketing agency.
- I absolutely loved Mackenzie’s interview with her grandmother.
- Carrie’s colorful workout gear round-up is so fun!
- Totally inspired by Allie’s early morning Rome pics!
- So in love with this comfy look on Hayet and her colorful accessories!
- These glam evening looks on Kelly and Kristen are amazing.
- The perfect summer look on Ali – love it!
- Jenny’s thought-provoking take on the downfall of the blogging industry is a must-read.
- How classic does Krystin look in her white lace shirtdress?!
- Honored to be included in this summer fashion article on glam.com!
Recently on Style Charade
- A preppy midi skirt and stripe tee on Nantucket
- My new go-to dress from business trips
- Soaking up the sun in Palm Beach Lately x Elizabeth Wilson Designs
- An affordable maxi at a Chicago rainbow stripe mural
- My favorite beauty products from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- A classic and versatile Tibi look from the NSale
Find all of my favorite murals, street art, and colorful walls in my Chicago Wall Charades Guide!