Happy Friday, friends! This weekend, we have a lot of decisions to make for the home. Now that the weather has warmed up, we’re trying to focus on the exterior of our home (paint color, trims, lighting and landscaping). It’s been a lot of fun to dream up different color combinations for our porch, front door, etc. More to come!
Speaking of our home, we also just began working with another phenomenal brand collaboration that’s a dream come true. I cannot wait to walk you through the process! I have a feeling it’s going to be my favorite space in the home 🙂
Today’s post includes the loveliest Hutch Penelope skirt that will make for the perfect summer-to-fall transitional option. We took these photos at one of my favorite colorful spots in the city and created by Yollocalli Arts Reach.
Last but not least, stay tuned for a lot of exciting announcements and rollouts over the next few weeks! We have some truly wonderful things that I can’t wait to share. Have a wonderful weekend!
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● A HUGE congratulations to our dear friends, John and Megan, on their arrival of baby Linen James! We can’t wait to meet her!
● Speaking of brand new babes in the world, loved reading Gwen’s birth story.
● Such a great bold color combo for summer.
● How to stay healthy during the quarantine.
● Love a great outdoor deck reveal! Well done Kyle and Sam!
● 25 self care ideas that won’t break the bank.
● Speaking of outdoor spaces, I loved seeing Thamarr’s outdoor patio transformation!
● Taylor knows her stuff when it comes to foundations. I loved watching her YouTube video on transfer-proof makeup (especially key now that we’re wearing so many masks). She sold me on trying this foundation.
● 10 essential kitchen gadgets.
● Instagram Reels are coming. Do you think it’ll compete with TikTok? I’m excited to have received an invite to get a special preview of it next week! Stay tuned!
In My Shopping Cart
● The cutest bow flats.
● Just purchased this gorgeous $69 dress. Love the color!
● Blue and white striped pajamas? Sign me up!
● So many cute face masks!
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!