Happy Friday, friends! It’s been a productive week (and a busy one). We’re still in full WFH mode, and we continue to focus on home updates. Stay tuned, as I’m planning to share a few newly designed spaces soon! This weekend, we’ll be able to spend some socially distant time with Blake and also with Amy and her husband. The weather looks like it could go either way, so I definitely have my fingers crossed!
Today’s post includes the Stine Goya Jasmine blue dress I can’t get enough of. Best of all, it’s on major sale! I have this same style in pink and also in a couple of prints (as seen here and here). I’ve long been a fan of the “trapeze” style of dress, and I’ve bought them from at least a half dozen different brands. Nothing better then a comfortable grab-and-go option, right?! Shop all Stine Goya options here.
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Hi Gwen! So happy for Kit and Charles on the arrival of they baby girl.
● I’ve definitely bookmarked Alicia’s post about the best Trader Joe wines under $10!
● Such a great post by Wit & Delight on using color theory in your home design.
● I adore these colorful looks on Monica!
● Jean’s best tips on making your produce last longer.
● Loving how Blair styled her face masks!
● Such a real and heartfelt post by Victoria on a new chapter in her life.
● Perfect summer outfits and styling by Mackenzie.
● Have you heard of “cottagecore?” Coco breaks down the trend.
● A heartfelt post from Anna on her pregnancy.
In My Shopping Cart
● Can’t get enough of this flavored mineral water – so delish!
● This pink Bottega Veneta is everything.
● An affordable alternative to my favorite white Céline sunglasses.
● Just bought this durable garlic press. #adulting
● Love the slouchy vibes of the newly reimagined Givenchy Antigona bag.
● Pamela Munson always makes the loveliest woven bags.
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!