What a busy week! Yesterday, I attended two events (it’s a miracle!), including FCB Chicago’s Open House and The Everygirl’s event with Dyson. FCB Chicago invited me to partner to design a pop-up room space in their offices for their annual Open House, and I immediately said “yes!” My good friend Hayet works there, and I would do anything to support her. Plus, they were kind enough to compensate me for the concept and design. I absolutely love the way the room turned out, and a special thanks to Flowers for Dreams for helping the vision come to life! See more on Instagram Stories (while they last).
This weekend, Bob and I are planning to work on a bunch of blog stuff, do laundry (lol), and gear up for our trip to Nashville next weekend! We’re traveling there for an campaign with a fantastic brand partner. Plus, our dear friends moved there a few years back, so it will be wonderful to see them! More details to come!
Today’s post is from our recent trip to Toronto. After seeing this Lilly Pulitzer Zadie maxi dress at the Nantucket store in July, I knew I had to buy it. It’s so comfortable and would work perfectly under a blazer or sweater for a chilly late-summer evening. Lastly, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to see my favorite links from around the web! Have a lovely Friday ahead!
In My Shopping Cart
- The perfect pink blazer. I’ll be wearing this on repeat at work!
- Sequin embellished jacket? Sign me up.
- This sweater reminds me of a lazy weekend with a great book.
- I received so many compliments on these earrings during NYFW.
- So much yes to this preppy contrast trim blazer!
- This wool plaid bag is perfect for the season ahead.
- Pretty sure this ladylike bag needs to make its way to my closet.
- Loving the classic 90s vibes of this sequin party dress!
- Just got this ruffle trim dress, and it’s even cuter in person.
Some of my Favorite Links from Around the Web:
- Last weekend, the blogging community lost a true inspiration. You will be missed, Kyrzayda Rodriguez.
- Only Monica could convince me that the cowboy trend is not only popular but chic!
- This post from Krystin makes me wish summer would never end!
- Mackenzie’s got her groove back (even she’s aways had it)! See why she’s feeling reinvigorated.
- Thinking of taking a digital detox? Here’s why you should.
- OMG, this polka dot dress on Grace is perfection!
- All the fall feels for this chic look on Blair.
- Haley’s photo shoot on the Brooklyn Bridge is seriously spectacular!
- This sparkly look on Courtney was even more lovely in person!
- How to dress like Meghan Markle without breaking the bank.
Recently on Style Charade
- The loveliest pink fit and flare dress from Gal Meets Glam Collection
- How to dress like Eleanor Young from Crazy Rich Asians
- My experience at the kate spade new york Spring 2019 fashion show
- One of the biggest sales of the year
- My plans for New York Fashion Week
Never miss a post – be sure to follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!