Dress: Pink Tie Front Dress | Bag: Cult Gaia Cupola Dome Bag | Shoes: Soludos Espadrille Wedges | Earrings: Lilly Pulitzer Tassel Earrings Bracelets: Monica Vinader Chain Bracelets | Eyewear: Céline Tortoise Sunglasses
Happy Friday! I’m so thankful to have been back home in Chicago for almost two weeks. Especially since I’ll be heading out of the country again next week – yikes! Today’s post is from our trip to Nantucket earlier in the month. As we do each year, we made a point to visit the best hydrangea bushes on the island. I brought along this super comfy pink tie front dress and my new favorite Cult Gaia bag.
Pink Tie Front Dress
Both the pink tie front dress and bag are on regular rotation as of late. These incredible blooms happen to be located on someone’s private driveway. As a result, I’m always worried that a woman in a housecoat is going to come around the corner and chase me away with a broom – lol!
Given how nice everyone is on Nantucket, I know that would never happen. In fact, we did run into Amy and Mackenzie as they were capturing photos in the neighborhood. They’re both the best! I love the image Mackenzie snapped of the nearby turquoise house – so good!
In My Shopping Cart
- My favorite white heart sunglasses are finally back in stock!
- Speaking of hearts, how adorable are these heart print sweatpants?!
- Just pre-ordered these velvet bow mules. Loving this more affordable version, too!
- This crochet tassel Cult Gaia bag is everything.
- My new favorite white jeans.
- I always get so many comments on my phone case – it’s now on sale!
- Pretty sure I need this wicker pineapple bag in my life.
Some of my favorite links from around the web
- It was wonderful to see Noelle and Rachel at the 29Rooms event in Chicago this week!
- How amazing does Anna look in this red polka dot dress?!
- Happy birthday to Dana! Cheers to a wonderful year ahead!
- So in love with Grace’s pics and videos from her East Asia trip.
- Couldn’t be more proud and excited for Will’s new product line – yay!
- Ranti is everything in this jumpsuit!
- It’s been amazing to follow along as Mackenzie and her family update their Nantucket home.
- Carrie looks so chic in her red and pink statement sleeve top!
- Great tips from Liz on how to be a bit more green.
- Blair looks stunning in this summery hue!
- Um, these maternity pics of Jean and Nick in Italy are epic.
Recently on Style Charade
- Obsessed with my new affordable trench coat
- My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Public Access Picks
- How great is this tassel trim blush dress?!
- Jumping for joy in this wide leg jumpsuit in Palm Beach
- Pink, stripes, and ruffles on Nantucket
- All of the highest rated items at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Never miss a post – be sure to follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!