Pastel Multicolor Sweater | Coin Pendant Necklace | Pink Feather Trim Top | Dot Embroidered Sweater | Oversized Sunglasses | Rectangular Statement Stud Earrings | Vasic Bond Mini Bag | Lace Layered Sweater
This weekend, Shopbop is having a super Cyber Weekend Sale including 20% off select items with the code: SHOP20. With so many phenomenal deals taking place around the Internet and local boutiques, it’s pretty overwhelming to sort through the thousands of products.
Therefore, today, I wanted to round-up some of my favorite products from a variety of brands. As you’ll see, I’ve included a mix of apparel, accessories, gifts, and beyond. In fact, I’ve been really impressed with the way that Shopbop has been adding smaller companies into the mix. Sure, they have big designer names, but you can also find a great mix of items.
Shopbop Cyber Weekend Sale
As you know, I’m a huge fan of Shopbop! In fact, Bob went to college in Madison where the brand was originally brand. Now, it’s grown and evolved into mega enterprise, but I’ll never forget visiting their original boutique in downtown Madison, Wisconsin!
If you’re struggling to figure out where to start, I highly recommend starting with this tab. This section is their bestselling styles, and it gives you a sense of what’s on-trend and moving fast in terms of inventory. Furthermore, I’ve found a lot of new brands via this link!
What to Buy
I’m especially love with the following brands and products:
- Anything by English Factory. Great prices and colorful styles!
- Azeeza! She’s a Chicago-based brand, and I always love cheering her on. You can see me wearing her styles here and here.
- Vasic. Their bags are fantastic, and I love they have some neutral options.
- Anything by Salvatore Ferragamo. This bag is back in stock, and it’s one of my all-time bestselling bags. I’m also eyeing these gorgeous and beautiful silver scalloped heels.
- Sea. I absolutely love everything that Sea designs and creates!