Welcome to the second edition of “Shopping Charades!” Thank you for all of the amazing feedback about the series. I’m always open to trying something new, but it’s even more rewarding when you find it helpful and fun! This week is all about one of my favorite hues of all time – blush. In fact, growing up – my room was painted blush complete with Laura Ashley linens (am I dating myself? LOL). I’ve always had an affinity for this shade of pink – it’s so feminine and beautiful. Thankfully, countless brands are offering amazing styles in this classic color. Happy shopping!
Lastly, here are some amazing weekend sales to have on your radar:
- Ann Taylor – 40% off all sale items (how good is statement sleeve trench) Also, can we all take a moment to admire these heels?!
- Anthropologie – 20% off full price dresses (this one is in my cart)
- BaubleBar – extra 20% off sale items (have and love these)
- kate spade new york – extra 30% off sale styles (my fave blush bag is only $184)
- Nordstrom – their fall sale includes this classic Tory Burch tote (as worn in this post) and my favorite AG skinny jeans (also in this post).
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!