Happy Friday! Last night’s Beatles LOVE show in Las Vegas was so fun! My dad really enjoyed it, and we had a great time singing along. Later today, I am flying out to California, and Bob is meeting me there. So excited to meet up with friends, and enjoy some R&R and Vitamin D.
Today’s a quick post that features a really fun and colorful Houston staircase created by Sugar and Cloth. Lastly, Be sure to scroll down and read through all of my favorite links from around the web. Hope you have a great weekend!
TGIF! Here are a few links that made me happy this week:
- So much yes to this pink faux fur jacket on Carly!
- If you buy one thing this month, get this cardigan. So good!
- Can’t wait to give Jocelyn’s recipe for red velvet marble cake a try.
- I’m not one to love kimonos, but this style might have just changed my mind!
- I am living for Grace’s Gossip Girl-inspired gift guides. See the Blair guide here and the Serena guide here.
- I just ordered these sunnies for Palm Springs in both hues. So excited to receive them!
- Love how Krystin styled her leopard coat – adorbs.
- How fantastic are these gloves? Honestly the cutest style I’ve seen, and they’re 50% off!
- This fringe sweater is so amazing on Blake.
- Everything about this skirt. The ruffles, the stripes? So good!
- Anna always know how to style classic wardrobe staples.
- I’m a HUGE fan of this brand, and this style just confirmed why once again! I’ve been wearing it nonstop!
- Blair’s punchy red look is so perfectly chic.
- BaubleBar does it again! These earrings are FABULOUS!
- Jess found the most incredible velvet ruffle top!
- My fave lilac embellished coat is now available in petite (highly recommended since it runs large).
- Doesn’t Alyssa look positively lovely in her winter floral dress?!?
- I’m all about this maxi dress. SO good.
- Kelly’s vintage modern (yet high tech) home is just so swoon-worthy!
- Just bought this cover-up for our trip later this month. Heading on a beach vacay? This brand is for you!
- Do you have a formal event this winter? Take a page out of Julia’s book – so chic.
- A dress with the word “extreme” in it? Sign me up. Obsessed with this holiday party dress.
- Totally in love with all of the decor details in Olivia’s living room tour!
- My go-to handbag brand is now sold by one of my fave retailers. Definitely a must.
- Head over heels in love with Hallie’s new Chanel!
Never miss a post – follow along on Bloglovin’!