Can you believe that November is right around the corner?! Chicago’s weather dropped this week to a crisp 40-50 degrees, and I finally pulled out my coziest sweatshirts and cardigans. Friends, it’s officially sweater weather! This “Voter” tie dye sweatshirt has been on repeat, and I wore it proudly last weekend as Bob and I stopped by our local polling place in order to VOTE! Yay!
What are your plans for the weekend? I’m excited to hear what you’re up to! We’re planning to catch up on season three of David Letterman’s “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction.” Have you seen it? This season features Lizzo, Dave Chappell, and even Kim Kardashian.
I’ve enjoyed the past two seasons of the series, and I hope season three doesn’t let us down! Any other shows we should add to our list? We’ve been keeping some notes of ones to watch, but it’s slowly running out!
As a refresher, every week, I do a series called Friday Charades where I share a list of links to read, shop, and see around the web. Consider it a weekly round-up of content and products that caught my eye. Furthermore, I recap some of my blog posts from the week in case you missed them!
This week brings a mix of fall recipes, blogging tips and resources, and a round-up of great Instagram accounts to follow for at-home cooking and even comedians!
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● Are influencers officially replacing retailers? An interesting article on the industry from Vogue.
● Pope Francis supports and recognizes civil unions, breaking from Catholic tradition.
● Now THIS is a kitchen renovation! That island is divine.
● Halloween home decor done right! Hagrid and Harry Potter would be proud!
● The Everygirl breaks from tradition and backs a political candidate.
● Alright, many of you know my feelings about Emily in Paris. While I didn’t like the show, I love Venita’s Halloween look inspired by the show!
● Blogger and fellow influencer friends! My talented friend just released holiday gift guide templates and Lightroom presets to help with content.
● Speaking of blogger friends, love these seven tips to grow your readership and audience.
In My Shopping Cart
● Umm, this plaid top is SO good! The bow tie detail? Yes, please!
● Sweater weather is here to stay for awhile! Loving this curated selection of new styles available.
● Serena & Lily is giving 20% off everything with the code “LOVEHOME.” My top picks are our side table (so cute!) and this new light fixture. Also, their iconic Riviera stools now come in a swivel option. SO good!
● Check out this $56 striped sweater. I love the colors (and price).
● I’m finishing up my holiday gift guide research, and this resource has been very helpful!
● Seriously can’t get enough of MegMade’s home accessories! She’s a PR client, and I love everything that she creates, designs, and sells!
● Fashion finds under $200? Sign. Me. Up!
● Loving all of these new fall/winter holiday arrivals from this brand.
● Speaking of holiday, I am in LOVE with Sail to Sable’s Holiday 2020 collection. Excited to share my capsule additions to the mix! Be sure to pick-up this pretty plaid tunic (see the similar version below)!
Recently on Style Charade
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!