Vote. It’s the most important message that I can share using my platform today, tomorrow, the next day, and all the way until November 3rd. Thankfully, designers like Camilyn Beth are giving us stylish reminders to vote, including this fabulous shirt that she designed in partnership with artist, Shannon Kirsten (who even has the most darling vote button and postcard set).
Camilyn Beth Vote T-Shirt
Camilyn Beth isn’t a new-to-me brand. In fact, she was one of the very first designers to reach out to me after I launched this blog in 2015. At the time, I didn’t have a big following, large newsletter database, or a ton of readers. Yet, the two of us had a similar style sensibility. We still do.
Since then, we’ve worked together to showcase a bunch of her phenomenal styles, including this marvelous maxi dress, this beautiful blue number, this stylish stripe option, blush ruffle revelation, and darling ruffle piece. I love this brand, and I believe in this designer.
When she reached out about sending me the t-shirt, the idea was a no-brainer. Beyond loving what it stands for, I will always support those brands that took a chance on me in the early days of blogging.
Beyond the beautiful Vote shirt, please be sure to checkout and shop Camilyn’s stunning dresses. I am constantly asked for wedding guest dress and bridesmaid dress recommendations. Look no further than Camilyn Beth.
Some of My Favorite Links Around the Web
● 6 easy ways to style a mantel. Taking notes for our home!
● Welcome back to the Midwest, Mary!
● Jess’s list of 31 things she’s tell her 21 year old self. Be sure to visit my 30 things I learned in my 30’s list too! I still stand by every single thing.
● Anjana’s take on how to love someone forever.
● Pink patio umbrella? Sign me up! Love Kelly’s selection!
● Have you seen Jess’s #MonthlyStyleChallenge? Take a look!
● Butterfinger Brown Butter Cookie recipe ftw.
● Allie tackles a top trend: puff sleeves.
● In my humble opinion, Anh is one of the best bloggers to follow for fall season. She gets it right every time.
● Venita shares her favorite foundations for women of color.
● It’s been nearly impossible to keep up with the exodus of residents from big cities. Krystal tackles the tricky topic and shares her opinion about the Big Apple in this post.
● Congrats to Merritt on the purchase of her new home! Checkout her beautiful home tour here.
In My Shopping Cart
● I get it, I get it! You all went crazy for these bow shoes this week. Wowza.
● The truffle hot sauce to end all other hot sauces. Except sriracha. Obvi.
● During LDW, I bought these $25 blue light glasses (one of Oprah’s fave things). So glad that I did!
● A newer-to-me brand that always has great price points and thoughtful styles.
● The best colorful wine glasses. Also, this super unique style from Etsy.
● Pair this sweater dress with OTK boots, and you’re set for fall.
● This striped sweater just makes sense. The sleeve is very on-trend.
● Ever get tired of new arrivals on websites or feel like you’re seeing the same things over and over again? I visit this section to keep things fresh and to understand what the top trends are each season.
● My go-to gold hoop earrings for fall. Brand new arrival!
● I just discovered the Shopbop @Home page – so many cute decor items and home accessories!
● I’m eyeing so many top sellers on this page, including this neutral sweater, stylish sneakers, and sunnies.
● Um, this cozy dress is only $20? I love it!
● Polka dot dress FTW. Trust! You’ll want to check this one out.
Recently on Style Charade
● Bloom temperature. A dress from one of my all-time fave brands.
● How to style boyfriend jeans four ways.
● The vote t-shirt to buy right now.
Follow Style Charade on Bloglovin’!
View 1 Comment
That skirt is so fun!